"I guess there's only one thing left to do" Cowboys @ Dolphins Game Thread

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Who else gonna hit all Dallas haters wit "I told yall we only was losing cuz Romo was hurt. We should be 9-1 at the least..We bout to run the mufukkin tables" lol

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Are we going to the playoffs?
Unless the Giants keep winning i think we do, the Skins & Eagles showed just how pathetic they truly are today. All this talk about Murray and it was DMC that iced the game away:takedat: Also Jones has been great for us but he needs to stop being a drama queen, dude rolled his ankle and i'm willing to bet he's just fine.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Unless the Giants keep winning i think we do, the Skins & Eagles showed just how pathetic they truly are today. All this talk about Murray and it was DMC that iced the game away:takedat: Also Jones has been great for us but he needs to stop being a drama queen, dude rolled his ankle and i'm willing to bet he's just fine.

:ehh:

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Don't be that guy. He did his thing but lets not act like dude been doing this all year long. Be realistic with it cause if this was what he doing all year nobody would be saying anything

Again, I said the whole time.. teams played us for the run with no QB threat.. yall didnt see no 8 in the box today.. I wonder why.. exactly

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Again, I said the whole time.. teams played us for the run with no QB threat.. yall didnt see no 8 in the box today.. I wonder why.. exactly
That's cool I'm just saying don't act like dude been balling all year and cats been speaking bad for no reason. That's all how you posted it makes it like dude been balling and cats were shytting on him which isn't true.