I guess it's safe to say that Big Sean is the hottest rapper in the game right now.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
The real question is when will Big Sean drop anything alone that people are interested in?

He's got to start dropping more solo shyt, show up solo, do shyt solo. Drop At least 1 solo single or something.
He can't be leaning on Kanye's industry contacts forever.

Daps
Reppin
Lagos (Da Jungle)
The real question is when will Big Sean drop anything alone that people are interested in?

He's got to start dropping more solo shyt, show up solo, do shyt solo. Drop At least 1 solo single or something.
He can't be leaning on Kanye's industry contacts forever.

:what: solo shyt for what? Look at Jay-z. He stays with features on his tracks. Plus Sean did that solo shyt on his mixtapes. If Sean wants a feature on his track that is going to make a track even hotter fukk it. :laugh: there's a reason why everybody is begging Sean for a feature right now.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
:what: solo shyt for what? Look at Jay-z. He stays with features on his tracks. Plus Sean did that solo shyt on his mixtapes. If Sean wants a feature on his track that is going to make a track even hotter fukk it. :laugh: there's a reason why everybody is begging Sean for a feature right now.

They're doing Kanye West favors, like Cole being on Beyonces shyt was a favor to her husband.

Every time I hear Seans name its combined with someone else who usually is a big star than himself. The optimal thing is to do like Jay, every now and then he's got a feature with someone on the same level as himself. Since his comeback it's mostly been his personal friends or employees. Chris Martin, Beyonce, Jeezy, Ross, Rihanna, Alicia Keys. And then Wayne, Nas, Usher and Drake. in 7 years Thats like 1.3 collabos with stars per year. That's less than Sean does in one year with people who are bigger than himself, and not even his friends. .

Daps
Reppin
Lagos (Da Jungle)
They're doing Kanye West favors, like Cole being on Beyonces shyt was a favor to her husband.

Every time I hear Seans name its combined with someone else who usually is a big star than himself. The optimal thing is to do like Jay, once a year he's got a feature with someone on the same level as himself. Since his comeback it's mostly been his personal friends or employees. Chris Martin, Beyonce, Jeezy, Ross, Rihanna, Alicia Keys. And then Wayne, Nas, Usher and Drake. in 7 years. That's less than Sean does in one year with people who are bigger than himself, and not even his friends.

Doing Kanye West favors :what:. I guess Justin Beiber Chris Brown, Lil Wayne, Gucci Mane, Meek Mill, Tyga, 2chainz, Yo Gotti, Roscoe Dash, Tyrese, Travis Porter, Mike Posner, Nicki Minaj, Kelly Rowland, are all doing Kanye a favor :childplease: Sean is cool with everybody I just named.

28 Gramz

How U Luv That???
Daps
Reppin
Tre-4,North Carolina
Big Sean isn't a big enough personality to captivate the people with solo tracks, whenever he's on the radio or tv there's always a bigger star on the same record, whether it be a hook or feature.

neomerge

CEO of JustDipset
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
I will never take dude seriously if he keeps using that "I Do It" adlib. Shyt is mad h0mo.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Doing Kanye West favors :what:. I guess Justin Beiber Chris Brown, Lil Wayne, Gucci Mane, Meek Mill, Tyga, 2chainz, Yo Gotti, Roscoe Dash, Tyrese, Travis Porter, Mike Posner, Nicki Minaj, Kelly Rowland, are all doing Kanye a favor :childplease: Sean is cool with everybody I just named.

Not all of them just the obvious people Lil Wayne, Justin Bieber and Nicki Minaj.
The other cats are on his level or even lower.

And he's cool with them, but being cool and friends are different things. Eating dinner at your home together with no photos is being friends, meeting backstage at a concert and chopping it up is being cool. Its like saying that 50 is friends with Odd Future.

Anyway, I fukks with Sean always have. I just wanna see him being an independent artist, so that he finally can be his own star.
So people can be interested to hear that Sean is dropping a new song, not that sean and lil wayne or sean and nick minaj or sean and chris brown.

That's how Cole managed to sell so much, by being independent, same with Wiz.

Daps
Reppin
Lagos (Da Jungle)
Not all of them just the obvious people Lil Wayne, Justin Bieber and Nicki Minaj.
The other cats are on his level or even lower.

Justin Beiber is a fan Big Sean and asked him to get on his album. Lil Wayne been looking at what Sean been doing lately and wanted to collab. Mack Maine just said that they know that Big Sean is up next and see him killing shyt right now.

Audio: Mack Maine Talks Lil Wayne’s New Single ‘My Homies Still’ With Big Sean & His Beef With Pusha T | Xclusives Zone

Nicki Minaj been wanted to jump on the A$$ remix.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
do you even have a job outside of stanning Big Sean on various social networks?

like do you go to school or anything?

all 16 of your post per day are about Big Sean. I ain't even taking shots, I'm worried about you fam. This ain't healthy. You probably know more about Big Sean than you know about yourself. Grown men shouldn't have idols.

Daps
Reppin
Lagos (Da Jungle)
do you even have a job outside of stanning Big Sean on various social networks?

like do you go to school or anything?

all 16 of your post per day are about Big Sean. I ain't even taking shots, I'm worried about you fam. This ain't healthy.

:umad:

school :laugh: been done that.

what did yall think of Sin Cara though? I thought he looked good. I might get behind him if he keeps performing like that and not botching it up.

his finisher looks a lot more cleaner now that they've slowed it down. before, it looked like a botched hurricanrana

:laugh: at this wrestler fan. Ol "belt buckle" ass nikka

terrible alias :lolbron:

bobby roode finally cut his hair? he actually looks legit now.

joseph park? :laff: is that abyss unmasked?

oh shyt Frankie Kazarian got a haircut too? didn't he get released from the E because he didnt wanna cut his hair?

:childplease: Most of my posts are either about Rap shyt, Sports, and Hoes.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
wrestling is a tv show that i watch. i also watch films and post about them, whats that gotta do with you worshiping a nikkas every move?

you prolly know what middle school that nikka graduated from, and what size fitted he wears. :pacspit: @ your life

what school did you graduate from? yo ass got a GED and kept it movin, dont like craig

Daps
Reppin
Lagos (Da Jungle)
wrestling is a tv show that i watch. i also watch films and post about them, whats that gotta do with you worshiping a nikkas every move?

you prolly know what middle school that nikka graduated from, and what size fitted he wears. :pacspit: @ your life

what school did you graduate from? yo ass got a GED and kept it movin, dont like craig

:rudy: ain't this a music forum tho? All I'm doing is talking about music and how Sean is killing shyt right now. Keep that sidetalk shyt to yourself. :gag: :laugh: at this nikka worried about my life.