I gotta take the Wonderlic for this job, need advice, tips, etc

MarcusDigital

Being Real Till Aint No Real Left
Daps
shyt you at the NFL Combine breh?

Wonderlic test lmaooo

Hopefully this job got you touching 100,00 or more for all this testing n sht.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Took it during lunch, I got thru 26 or 27/30 questions in 8mins. Their questions were a lot easier than I expected :whew:

Just hoping I make the cut :sadcam:
The point of the Wonderlic is not the difficulty of the questions. It is the speed in which you process the answers.

There should be 50 questions though, not 30. :gucci:

I don't think you took the real Wonderlic

:gucci:

I have had to take it twice and both times the person I handed my sheet to did a double take because I had 40+ done which is pretty good. Most people are in the 20's. So anything in the high 20's or 30's will be good enough for them.

I don't know what this 30 question test is though

DAT NICCA KELSO

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Foreman's Basement
I had to take this just to even qualify for an phone interview with a lawfirm for an IT position. I passed did a phone and in person interview. A half hour after the in person I received an email with another wonderlic assessment that was like 150 questions regarding my personality and character. The recruiter that got me the interview said this was final step before they hire. Took it right away and then 2 days later recruiter hits me up and says the lawfirm is going a different direction :pacspit:

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
So the job in the OP told me Friday that they filled the full time position and wanted to know if I'm interested in interviewing in October for a contract position that doesn't start til December :what:

Got another email from a recruiter for a management consulting position :wow: Idk if that'll happen, I'd be shocked, but my day is coming :mjcry:
This job told me today that my experience fits for a senior consultant position, but they're not hiring for that right now, so I'm basically overqualified :why:

bytch I never 'consulted' shyt in my life! :damn: :dahell: