I Gotta say Jurnee Smollett was looking right

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Swear to God I was gonna post this, of course she always been good looking but I was never that hype on her, too thin, large head...

She looking flawless in Lovecraft Country, calling her "bad" would be an understatement. Overnight stan I am lol...

i remember in Friday night lights i thought she was just :ehh:

but in this show I'm like :damn:

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
i remember in Friday night lights i thought she was just :ehh:

but in this show I'm like :damn:

Bruh 100% same. Seen her in a bunch of shyt and obviously she's good looking but I never at any point thought to myself like damn, this a true bad one...

This chick is looking absolutely amazing, stunning, in this show, aint no way around it!

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Bruh 100% same. Seen her in a bunch of shyt and obviously she's good looking but I never at any point thought to myself like damn, this a true bad one...

This chick is looking absolutely amazing, stunning, in this show, aint no way around it!

That's why I made the thread. She was always cute but meh to me. But this show, when she had them legs out I was like :whoo:

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Prime Tisha Campbell with less ass.:unimpressed:
She light skin though so yall gonna gas

I believe Tisha has an actual medical condition (sarcoidosis).....I really don't see Jurnee aging as drastically as her. I think she'll be flames into her 50s. She's obviously not letting herself go at this point.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
vHgYOwi.gif

her in eve's bayou is how
my daughter would look.

UKVu0t8.gif