I gotta cancel my ps4 preorder

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
and you wonder nobody takes your troll ass serious enough to have a conversation with you.

you dont even know where your kids are nikka. you post on the internet all day while your kids teachers wonder where all the bug bite marks come from

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Wow, friends. The real question is why are your children behaving so badly. Lets better discipline our children so they wont be bad.
lets not judge people you dont know on the internet while pretending to be a christian friend.

you just had a kid a few months ago, he will be two soon

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
and you wonder nobody takes your troll ass serious enough to have a conversation with you.

you dont even know where your kids are nikka. you post on the internet all day while your kids teachers wonder where all the bug bite marks come from
Peep the bold

mad-scouts-HE-MAD.jpg
You see what follows right after the bold. This is how this fakkit and most of his buddies talk on the daily
Now that I'm breaking down his kids, he wanna cop pleas. Wanna talk about why nikkaz ain't having convo's n shyt :bryan:
I don't have a problem having convo's, you so furious all the time so you cannot have a regular convo nikka
We not in the same boat :heh:

Now fukk outta here you ol' butthurt no PS4 getting, having your kid holding a sign asking for money ass nikka
You better start a lemonade stand before the summers up puto!

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
lets not judge people you dont know on the internet while pretending to be a christian friend.

you just had a kid a few months ago, he will be two soon
aEwne5n_460sa.gif

How did i judge you. Your son smashed your tv. Lets make sure our kids are more disciplined so they dont smash expensive things for fun, friend.

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
aEwne5n_460sa.gif

How did i judge you. Your son smashed your tv. Lets make sure our kids are more disciplined so they dont smash expensive things for fun, friend.
wait till your son turns two, your gonna be like:dwillhuh: when he starts thinking he can do what he wants and that everything is his, if you dont believe i hitting a child (which i dont) then you will understand that 2 is a weird age where words dont really work:manny:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
wait till your son turns two, your gonna be like:dwillhuh: when he starts thinking he can do what he wants and that everything is his, if you dont believe i hitting a child (which i dont) then you will understand that 2 is a weird age where words dont really work:manny:
I have three very advanced weapons to prevent this sort of thing from happening.

1. The letter A said stern enough to stop demonic activity in its Tracks
2. The Eye of the Tiger
3. A stare that incapacitates people that think im playing.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I have three very advanced weapons to prevent this sort of thing from happening.

1. The letter A said stern enough to stop demonic activity in its Tracks
2. The Eye of the Tiger
3. A stare that incapacitates people that think im playing.
:russ:
i need that

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:russ:
i need that
If you have ever watched a woman try to call a dog friend, you'l notice her puny weak voice is often ignored by the beast. When the man comes over and says A, DOG, GIT, OVER HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERE. The dog obliges. There is something in the vocals and tones that commands life. I have tested this on my wifes nieces before we had a child. They would be bad being loud and stomping around on wooden floors while im trying to post on the coli and i found that the women were unable to command their respect to knock that off like carnival games. I followed steps, 1 - 3 and said A, with my voice deep then followed steps 2 - 3 without saying a word and you know what they started doing. Walking lighter and talking softer. Win for adults. Lets practice these advanced systems on our children when we see them doing bad so they can associate these tones with their behavior and you know, not be bad and stuff, friend. :dj2:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
it was a cheap plastic toy bat that he found in his toy box:yeshrug:
Which means it was premeditated :mjpls:

That lil nikka could have grabbed anything tho, you probably got knives laying around too :scusthov:
Who leaves a 2yr old alone with a bat?
Who watches a 2yr old with a bat swinging it violently by a TV?

After adding all the evidence up its clear that social services needs to do a once over.

CANCEL PREORDERS BREH :sadcam:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I can tell a lot of people in this thread don't have kids.

Two year olds are unpredictable as hell. They just figured out that they can make their own decisions. Doesn't matter what you tell them they are gonna do whatever the hell they want to.

Accidents happen.

But I bet he won't do that shyt again. I'm sure he misses the tv too

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I can tell a lot of people in this thread don't have kids.

Two year olds are unpredictable as hell. They just figured out that they can make their own decisions. Doesn't matter what you tell them they are gonna do whatever the hell they want to.

Accidents happen.

But I bet he won't do that shyt again. I'm sure he misses the tv too
Thank you, someone that understand how a two year old kid thinks.

nikkas acting like fake plastic sports toys are some dangerous weapons that I shoulda been hiding in the gun cabinet.

I dont even know where the bat came from, shyt was in his Toy Box so what.

shyt happens and kids will be kids.

I was thinking of canceling my pre order anyway in favor of the x1.
:yeshrug: