I got told i have "the confidence of a mediocre white man" recently. :mjlol:

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Basically a mutual acquaintance, a Black woman from NYC told me this.

I mean...I know what she meant. :russ: Many White men overvalue their skills and have a lot of hubris.

I guess having been raised in certain communities I know they're not better than me.

What if all of us as Black people had that confidence :patrice:

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co

I mean...I know what she meant. :russ: Many White men overvalue their skills and have a lot of hubris.

I guess having been raised in certain communities I know they're not better than me.

What if all of us as Black people had that confidence :patrice:
In true Black Men fashion instead of accepting disrespect at face value, we contort it into a positive or make into something we have to work on

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
A black woman from NYC told you this? What see look like and act like? She got a husband? All her kids got the same father? Why even take her opinion seriously? And I can't remember but I think you was one of the brehs that posted in my sucessful black men thread so you must be doing good in life.

fukk whatever she talking about IMO.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Making a thread about it proves her point
Hella naw if OP was a CAC she wouldn't even fix her fat ass sausage lips to say anything. nikkas the only one that care what them bytches be talking bout honestly. A nikka minding his own business and her she come blowing hot breathe talkin shyt. FOH

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Damn, at worst, I’ve been told I seem like I don’t date black women… but she disrespected you on a whole different level.
full