I got this new coworker who greets people as "king" and "queen"

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
And some of my other coworkers have taken offense to it. One in particular, who is one of my very best friends from college, says she has talked to her directly about it. My friend said that after she said "good morning Queen" to her, My friend responded with "my name isn't Queen it's Felicia and if you don't know anyone's name around here you should ask them instead of giving them unwanted nicknames". After that the new coworker started saying "good morning Queen Felicia" and Felicia has been on the warpath with her ever since 😆. She has gathered a crew and they have tried to report this woman. I think she is being petty and have told her she is making a mountain out of a mole hill. She told me it was the principle of the matter and she ain't letting shyt go because the woman in her opinion has been here long enough to know her name and that calling her Queen Felicia is an act of disrespect and defiance. Is my friend right or wrong? I definitely feel she's wrong and we've agreed to disagree

Rhapscallion Démone

Supporter
Daps
Set up a fight in the breakroom and take bets. By the time they're done, she won't wanna fall her "queen" anymore and you're up a few bucks. Just keep them snitches in HR out of it.

Seriously NO HR :snoop:
This shyt is just stupid. I love Felicia but she's wrong as two left shoes

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:russ: Ok personally I wouldn’t have a problem with harmless/respectable gestures or nicknames. But if a person doesn’t want to be called said nicknames, and has already informed you on the matter. You have to respect that especially in the workplace. But gathering an angry mob for HR is crazy.

Rhapscallion Démone

Supporter
Daps
:russ: Ok personally I wouldn’t have a problem with harmless/respectable gestures or nicknames. But if a person doesn’t want to be called said nicknames, and has already informed you on the matter. You have to respect that especially in the workplace. But gathering an angry mob for HR is crazy.
I'm just flabbergasted by the level of petty

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
0dyxEH.gif
:troll:Girl bye👋🏾

PatCake

Alkali Nonmetals
Daps
Reppin
I, for one, welcome our new space overlords.
It's alright once in a while but everyday is just too much.

In college we had a very affectionate classmate who would literally hug everybody he greets. You standing outside waiting for a class and here comes this big smiling dude being father huggy bear and shyt. It was alright first couple of days but after that everybody started ducking him. :mjlol: