i got these fukkin flies in my kitchen i cant rid of...help

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
these aggravating flies are in my kitchen...idk where they came from, but i cant leave any food out at all...any cooked food gotta keep covered and gotta keep the dishes washed at all times...and even when the kitchen is spotless u can still see them around sometimes..what tha fukk do i do

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way
the tiny fruit flies dont bite on those
get you a ziplock...and put a lil piece of dead fruit in it...leave it on the table by the good fruit....leave the ziplock bag half opened and when you get enough close the bag and release them outside.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
How's your backhand?

mosquitoes-electric-fly-swatter.jpg

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
Clean your kitchen up, they're there because your kitchen is dirty.

Edit: Just read that you keep your kitchen clean, if that's the case, the problem may be that there is some stagnant water inside your house or tangent to it.

TYBG

Ditty Dum Ditty Doo
Supporter
Daps
Could be fruit flies. House can be clean but maybe you have too much water hanging around the house i.e. dry up the counter top after dishes

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
try to stop leaving the door or windows open

nikka not those kind of flies

i kno when we buy bananas they usually sit on top of the microwave...im reading some shyt now saying to refrigerate all fruit and clean out the sink drain/garbage disposal

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
nikka not those kind of flies

i kno when we buy bananas they usually sit on top of the microwave...im reading some shyt now saying to refrigerate all fruit and clean out the sink drain/garbage disposal

I was just about to add this to my original edit. Seal your bins if your the type to leave them open, and don't leave fruits laying around as well.