I got pain pills after my wisdom teeth surgery brehs

Vagina Thief

Your mother has nuts
Daps
Reppin
New York City
tramadols have never gotten me high. also to many of them can cause seizures .....just say no kiddos!! :ufdup:

This is very true. If you take this you can't rule out seizures its so common in people who take them. I once took a 50 mg Tramadol for pain in my stomach then ended up going to the hospital and i diddn't inform them. They injected me with some Hydromorphone and i caught a seizure the next morning (5 hours later). Bit my tongue and all that :bryan:

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
This is very true. If you take this you can't rule out seizures its so common in people who take them. I once took a 50 mg Tramadol for pain in my stomach then ended up going to the hospital and i diddn't inform them. They injected me with some Hydromorphone and i caught a seizure the next morning (5 hours later). Bit my tongue and all that :bryan:

:lupe:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Vicodin 7.5-200s :wow2:

I'm on two right now and feel :ahh:

I wanted percs doe :-(

I might call and say I need a refill or something stronger tmrw :youngsabo:

I wanna eat food brehs...alls i ate was applesauce, ice cream and some damn pudding :dry:

ALL i did was sleep the first 2 days. And that was just for one tooth. :to:

You can't even out out the other side of your mouth like I could.

Damn bruh....

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
no just worried about your health. just kiddin bruh I know you aint no cock sucker. you just a gay troll on the internet right?

LOL:molly:

I'm just a random ass nikka
and not a gay troll, just make uncomfortable threads to get a rise outta folks:russ:

But yeah...if i was gay i couldnt suck dikk b/c i can't have solid foods and dont want to get a dry socket :yeshrug: so if i was gay i could only let them jerk off them bust on me and swallow :troll: