I got my own cubicle

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Own cubicle as in privacy? That's what's up:obama:

fukk them open space offices:scust:

180723-open-ofice-space-dk-928_21c81d16103938952551ae5674fa8bb9.fit-760w.jpg
We moving to this bs :mjcry: or at least was . Went from huge open spaces doors to this shyt

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Suffocating. You have no privacy with people constantly walking behind your back and someone could sneak up on you to see what you are doing. Not only that but the rows of cubicles is like hell in itself... like you are just a number and you can't escape. They encouraged us to decorate our cubicle but I always never wanted to bring anything from home to that damn place. Eventually you get so used to your cubicle you can walk to your own without so much as blinking because you did the path so many times. I try to get up as much as possible so my legs aren't bricks.

No neck pain but your posture definitely gets worse and the chairs are shyt. Let me to tell you that the company leaders will try to save a few bucks on office equipment and thus just to be cheap on everything.

Once I transitioned to an open office--like the image above--everything became better.

Yeah I can see how that can get tiring

What do you think about standing office tables or people sitting on exercise balls at the office?

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
What was the reason they said why?
Moving toward an "aigle environment", makes it easier to have space for project managers scrum masters etc to spoil together quicker in one agile team when projects happen.

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
Own cubicle as in privacy? That's what's up:obama:

fukk them open space offices:scust:

180723-open-ofice-space-dk-928_21c81d16103938952551ae5674fa8bb9.fit-760w.jpg

At my old job they retrofitted our areas to have this "open collaboration" seating... Dumbest move ever. My working area was actually smaller than what was pictured here. I probably wouldn't have minded something like this; we didn't have the drawers to the left, and there was only a "privacy" partition so your neighbor couldn't see what was on your screen. But all they had to do was lean back, and they could see what you was doing. I hated it. When I left for a new job and saw they had regular tall cubicles, I was like :blessed: