I got my 1st coffee table book!!!!!!!!! 🎨 REPS INSIDE DAMMIT!!!!

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
83daebb7-d9ec-4ba7-8b37-81057ab97568_text.gif
:dead:

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
1). Vengeance. Victory. Pain. My experiences. My Losses. My Insecurities. My excellence.

2). I'm always in a dark place. My art causes a psychotic emotional break in frail minded viewers.

3). Keeping Blackness pure and uneurocentric. Africa and the African Diaspora. Being a Black-American is a beautiful thing.

4). The cover art of the book was when I first started making art in 2019. I was still coming off the heels of writing my pain from surgery that eventually led me to being disabled. So you will see a heavy influence of Basquiat, Picasso and Twombly. Since those was the ones I.studied while hospitalized in the 10th grade.
Thanks bruh. I was an artist myself. I had scholarships to Pratt institute but somehow, somewhere, I lost it. I found myself painting circles. I lost inspiration. I could only create what I saw but my mind was a blank canvas.

I need to go back to that place. Andy Warhol inspired Basquiat with coke and when I went to the menil collection here in Houston, it was almost like a 3rd eye. You can literally see the spirit in every painting. 🤔 I'm drunk though, just brainstorming.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Thanks bruh. I was an artist myself. I had scholarships to Pratt institute but somehow, somewhere, I lost it. I found myself painting circles. I lost inspiration. I could only create what I saw but my mind was a blank canvas.

I need to go back to that place. Andy Warhol inspired Basquiat with coke and when I went to the menil collection here in Houston, it was almost like a 3rd eye. You can literally see the spirit in every painting. 🤔 I'm drunk though, just brainstorming.
This is who you are. What you were meant to do. I quit too for awhile then ai had a psychotic break. After that I started having vision. Geaux make the art!

Andy never supplied Basquiat drugs and was very vocal allegedly about it and JMB was embarrassed about his own drug usage.

Alot of folk act like he was a proud heroin user and he definitely was insecure somewhat about it.

Last edited: