I got involved in a "Hit and Run" HELP

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
i need to find a lawyer because mine seems to be fukking useless.

IDGAF. she aint shyt by fukking hitting me and driving off. she just caused a whole lot of trouble for herself. stupid bytch.
go to one of them accident rehab centers if they have one in your area, then ask for a referral for a good lawyer who specializes in accidents. tell them your neck and back are hurting from a hit and run accident.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Go to the emergency room now

then go see a chiropractor weekly

i got hit in college, and got 7k plus my car repaired and I didnt use a lawyer so i got it all

it took 3 months to get paid tho cause at first they only wanted to give me $1500 so i waited them out

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
Well, my wife was involved in a little fender-bender a little over a month ago. One thing to do is never, ever move the cars. If there is traffic behind you tell them go go around and call the police as soon as it happens. Dude that hit my wife said he had insurance. He was gonna do a hit and run but I would have followed him in my car if he had of did that. His "mother" pulled up and said he had insurance but it turns out he didn't so now our insurance company is trying to sue him to get the money to pay back the deductible that we had to pay to get our car fixed. I don't know how long this process is going to take but I wouldn't have moved my car until the police got there. Good luck on getting your car fixed. The only thing I can think to do is have your insurance company fix your car and then have them sue "MRSDAWN" to get your money back.