I got involved in a "Hit and Run" HELP

flusterose

dat dere chocolate
Daps
Reppin
Black Gay Capital
So im sitting at a red light and next thing i know i hear a loud bang, my car shakes and i get thrown forward simultaneously. I look behind and its a big ass car behind me. Pedestrians and looking like WTF and the person in the car beside me is looking like "omg r u okay?!!" :lupe:
Before i get out this woman comes out and is like "oh you dont have to get out your car has no damage i just pressed on my gas"
me: the light was red
i get out to look at my baby gurl(misty the civic) and there's white paint from the woman's car on my car and the back bumper is sticking out on the sides. I wanted to take a closer look and exchange info so i said "if you could move over to this street so i can take a closer look at my car" while pointing at an adjacent street. This is on Peachtree St. The light was still red this whole time and as soon as it turns green i get on the street and park and wait for her. I cant see shyt so i put my glasses on to see and this woman keep going straight!! :mindblown:
This bytch just drove off!! I call 911 and im trying to get back on Peachtree to get her but its lunch time so i almost ran some pedestrians over but i wave sorry to them. This women dont know how to hit and run cos she's still driving the speed limit. bytch should have turned unto the nearest street. Im telling 911 what happened and im like "i see her im going to get behind her to get her tag info"
911 lady: ma'am please do not pursue we dont advice me
me: really? how im supposed to get this trick?!! who gon chase her? police?!!:usure:
911 lady: no ma'am just give me the tag info soon as you get it and go back to the scene of the accident
This woman is driving leisurely in circles and im following her. She's also stopping at stop signs so i have the opportunity to take pictures. i give 911 lady the info and go back to the scene of the accident.

Soon as i get back i call my insurance company to give them info while waiting for police. Police came and its my ex :blessed:
Police: really?!! get your ass unto that next street
Im thinking thank God its him so he and his partner mess with me for a bit, they filed my report and gave me the report #. i called my Dad's lawyer and he says wait to get the case # from APD hit and run department then call him. :wtf:

TL:DR cliffs:
trick ass bytch hit me then drove away

My question is... should i just sit on my hands and wait? Shouldnt i be at the doctor's or some shyt? I know he's in trouble with the law but i also want monetary compensation but it seems like my lawyer is being passive :( Should i contact a hit and run lawyer? Do they exist?

stMK30O.jpg

dt61wA8.jpg

flusterose

dat dere chocolate
Daps
Reppin
Black Gay Capital
Yikes. In an Armada too? :whew: Put on a neckbrace and get a lawyer
this is the 2nd time an Armada has hit me. The 1st time the mofo ran a red light and t-boned me. im tired of Armadas trying to fukking murder me and my car :to:
should i go to urgent care?

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
Damn you really aint shyt, put her vehicle and plates on blast to the wolves :leon:

You should take your aint shyt-ness a step further and pretend you are in serious pain, sue and get free prescription drugs + that bytch's life earnings.

flusterose

dat dere chocolate
Daps
Reppin
Black Gay Capital
i need to find a lawyer because mine seems to be fukking useless.

Damn you really aint shyt, put her vehicle and plates on blast to the wolves :leon:

You should take your aint shyt-ness a step further and pretend you are in serious pain, sue and get free prescription drugs + that bytch's life earnings.
IDGAF. she aint shyt by fukking hitting me and driving off. she just caused a whole lot of trouble for herself. stupid bytch.