I got into some DEEP shyt last night

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
i blame myself for threads like this. u clowns is doing it all wrong though :upsetfavre: stop making it so obviously fake

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
So folks indicting themselves off posting fake tales on the internet?
This is what's hot in the streets :why:
:wow: @ my generation

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
ducktails.jpg

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Last night i was just chillin at da crib wit da homegirl playin nba 2k gettin domed up. Then i get a call from my homeboy talking about "yo zay fam, i jus snaked these nikkas 25 thousand cash off a dice game, now im drivin and they been followin me for da past 4 miles"
i tell him - "you aint got no piece"
He like- "nah im naked out hea mayne, what u got"
i told that nikka i had the oowop and a 40, and im on my way
he like "ite cuzz im around daisy"
so my girl and i get in her car jettin there at 80 miles per hour, i ring him up ask him where they at. He tell me they around the corner.
I spot the car and teh car followin him, and they both stopped at a red light. I see the nikkas toolin up but before they can do anything i pull up besides them and shoot the driver in the face 3 times, den i pull out da uzi and spray up the bacc seat hittin the 2 nikkas in the bacc.
We pull off and wrap the burnas in a blacc trashbag then toss them in the lake.

Now im told the jakes after me

code cracked..
verdj6.gif

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
Last night i was just chillin at da crib wit da homegirl playin nba 2k gettin domed up. Then i get a call from my homeboy talking about "yo zay fam, i jus snaked these nikkas 25 thousand cash off a dice game, now im drivin and they been followin me for da past 4 miles"
i tell him - "you aint got no piece"
He like- "nah im naked out hea mayne, what u got"
i told that nikka i had the oowop and a 40, and im on my way
he like "ite cuzz im around daisy"
so my girl and i get in her car jettin there at 80 miles per hour, i ring him up ask him where they at. He tell me they around the corner.
I spot the car and teh car followin him, and they both stopped at a red light. I see the nikkas toolin up but before they can do anything i pull up besides them and shoot the driver in the face 3 times, den i pull out da uzi and spray up the bacc seat hittin the 2 nikkas in the bacc.
We pull off and wrap the burnas in a blacc trashbag then toss them in the lake.

Now im told the jakes after me
lol nikka got 2 bodies and he not on his way to cuba right now :duck:

if u did that u should be gonee

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Very interesting tale. Just goes to show you that no one cares about people in the hood since you are still free. Its so demonic, friends. :sitdown: