I got into some DEEP shyt last night

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Last night i was just chillin at da crib wit da homegirl playin nba 2k gettin domed up. Then i get a call from my homeboy talking about "yo zay fam, i jus snaked these nikkas 25 thousand cash off a dice game, now im drivin and they been followin me for da past 4 miles"
i tell him - "you aint got no piece"
He like- "nah im naked out hea mayne, what u got"
i told that nikka i had the oowop and a 40, and im on my way
he like "ite cuzz im around daisy"
so my girl and i get in her car jettin there at 80 miles per hour, i ring him up ask him where they at. He tell me they around the corner.
I spot the car and teh car followin him, and they both stopped at a red light. I see the nikkas toolin up but before they can do anything i pull up besides them and shoot the driver in the face 3 times, den i pull out da uzi and spray up the bacc seat hittin the 2 nikkas in the bacc.
We pull off and wrap the burnas in a blacc trashbag then toss them in the lake.

Now im told the jakes after me

jab343irk

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
DaffyGlare.jpg

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Last night i was just chillin at da crib wit da homegirl playin nba 2k gettin domed up. Then i get a call from my homeboy talking about "yo zay fam, i jus snaked these nikkas 25 thousand cash off a dice game, now im drivin and they been followin me for da past 4 miles"
i tell him - "you aint got no piece"
He like- "nah im naked out hea mayne, what u got"
i told that nikka i had the oowop and a 40, and im on my way
he like "ite cuzz im around daisy"
so my girl and i get in her car jettin there at 80 miles per hour, i ring him up ask him where they at. He tell me they around the corner.
I spot the car and teh car followin him, and they both stopped at a red light. I see the nikkas toolin up but before they can do anything i pull up besides them and shoot the driver in the face 3 times, den i pull out da uzi and spray up the bacc seat hittin the 2 nikkas in the bacc.
We pull off and wrap the burnas in a blacc trashbag then toss them in the lake.

Now im told the jakes after me
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROj5RqRrJRg"]Duck Tales (NES) Music - Title Theme - YouTube[/ame]

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
:childplease:

we all do our dirt but we dont put it on forums, sit down.

You take an L for tellin :duck:
or you take an L for posting about it online

4452824641_5bcdb714f6_z.jpg

Mr. Pink

All Star
Daps
Uzi :scusthov: we off that.

At close range true operators fukk with sawed-offs. No lost shell casings. no slugs for the bulls to match to the piece.:win: