I got into a fight with a group of bouncers yesterday. **** was cray

Mr swag

We Out Here
Daps
Reppin
The Well Respected Uptown,Virginia
Yesterday im with a buddy of mine and we're drinking and decide to go to the club. We get there and i see a shorty im into and we start hanging out. i go to take a piss and walk past the exit and notice the bouncers beating the shyt outta some dude. I look outside and yell, "yo! let that man b, ya'll fukkin him u---" boom a bouncer straight punched me dead in the jaw. Im like :merchant: and isntantly start trading blows with the bouncer. im fukking him up decent when he just pushes the fukk outta me and i fly like 5 feet behind me. I get up and my boy sees me outside and i get kicked out the club. as we're leaving im like, "dog...im going back there and knocking him out" I walk back and just rocked him straight in the jaw. What a mistake that was :heh:
Two bouncers instantly came over and just start wailing on me. nikkas in line was tryna to fukk me up too but my boy straight knocked them boys out. I tried man, i really did but those heavy muthafukkas straight over powered me. Now im sitting here with a headache and a black eye :aicmon:

U did what we all wanted to do

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
*daps OP*

sees this post:

looks at who the OP used to be on :hamster:

*undaps*

:pacspit: :duck:

im not lying man. im dead serious. i dont do troll threads anymore. u dont have to believe me but im telling the truth. them boys fukked me up decent :whew:

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
i doubt the truth to this story, but you got involved in something you had no business being involved in. you walked out the bathroom and saw the bouncers were fighting some dude, you didn't even see how it started yet you felt like you had the nerve to tell them to leave him alone. i would have helped the bouncers kick your ass to be honest...

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i just dont understand why u n1ggas feel the need to fight all the damn time. like, isn't the threat of being arrested, fingerprinted and all that enough deterrent???? not being able to get a job?

i can understand if ur minding ur business and you were attacked, then u goto protect yourself. but for you to write trouble a love letter, with roses included, inviting him to your residence, with the full directions, i mean, what the fucck are you smoking?

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yesterday im with a buddy of mine and we're drinking and decide to go to the club. We get there and i see a shorty im into and we start hanging out. i go to take a piss and walk past the exit and notice the bouncers beating the shyt outta some dude. I look outside and yell, "yo! let that man b, ya'll fukkin him u---" boom a bouncer straight punched me dead in the jaw. Im like :merchant: and isntantly start trading blows with the bouncer. im fukking him up decent when he just pushes the fukk outta me and i fly like 5 feet behind me. I get up and my boy sees me outside and i get kicked out the club. as we're leaving im like, "dog...im going back there and knocking him out" I walk back and just rocked him straight in the jaw. What a mistake that was :heh:
Two bouncers instantly came over and just start wailing on me. nikkas in line was tryna to fukk me up too but my boy straight knocked them boys out. I tried man, i really did but those heavy muthafukkas straight over powered me. Now im sitting here with a headache and a black eye :aicmon:

life is like a hurricane............

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
i doubt the truth to this story, but you got involved in something you had no business being involved in. you walked out the bathroom and saw the bouncers were fighting some dude, you didn't even see how it started yet you felt like you had the nerve to tell them to leave him alone. i would have helped the bouncers kick your ass to be honest...

100% truth man. no lie. I see ur point, i prolly should of just minded my own business but man they were destroying dude. i honestly didnt even think they would hear me, i kinda just said it cause i mean...someone had to :manny:

and yea mad dudes were tryna fukk me up for that. nikkas that was just waiting in line to get it. a group of hot broads were on my side though. cheering me on and shyt lol

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
100% truth man. no lie. I see ur point, i prolly should of just minded my own business but man they were destroying dude. i honestly didnt even think they would hear me, i kinda just said it cause i mean...someone had to :manny:

and yea mad dudes were tryna fukk me up for that. nikkas that was just waiting in line to get it. a group of hot broads were on my side though. cheering me on and shyt lol
this is why i know you're lying...

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
war wounds.

you did the right thing.

could sue the club if be, if the was a popo report #justsaying and or hospital bills

you did the right thing tho.

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
i just dont understand why u n1ggas feel the need to fight all the damn time. like, isn't the threat of being arrested, fingerprinted and all that enough deterrent???? not being able to get a job?

i can understand if ur minding ur business and you were attacked, then u goto protect yourself. but for you to write trouble a love letter, with roses included, inviting him to your residence, with the full directions, i mean, what the fucck are you smoking?

after the fight one of the bouncers came up to me i was ready to fight him and he's like, "yo man chill, u gotta get outta here. cops coming" im like bet and skate off. soon as i hit the corner 5 cop cars pull up the club. i left just in time. i for sure would of went to jail if i stuck around.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
after the fight one of the bouncers came up to me i was ready to fight him and he's like, "yo man chill, u gotta get outta here. cops coming" im like bet and skate off. soon as i hit the corner 5 cop cars pull up the club. i left just in time. i for sure would of went to jail if i stuck around.

yeah but take that as a lesson and learn to control yourself man. nothing u said in ur story was worth the trouble.

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
yeah but take that as a lesson and learn to control yourself man. nothing u said in ur story was worth the trouble.

u right bro. lesson learned. now i gotta go to work tomorrow looking like a battered house wife lol