I got into a fight with a group of bouncers yesterday. **** was cray

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
Yesterday im with a buddy of mine and we're drinking and decide to go to the club. We get there and i see a shorty im into and we start hanging out. i go to take a piss and walk past the exit and notice the bouncers beating the shyt outta some dude. I look outside and yell, "yo! let that man b, ya'll fukkin him u---" boom a bouncer straight punched me dead in the jaw. Im like :merchant: and isntantly start trading blows with the bouncer. im fukking him up decent when he just pushes the fukk outta me and i fly like 5 feet behind me. I get up and my boy sees me outside and i get kicked out the club. as we're leaving im like, "dog...im going back there and knocking him out" I walk back and just rocked him straight in the jaw. What a mistake that was :heh:
Two bouncers instantly came over and just start wailing on me. nikkas in line was tryna to fukk me up too but my boy straight knocked them boys out. I tried man, i really did but those heavy muthafukkas straight over powered me. Now im sitting here with a headache and a black eye :aicmon:

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
36255w.jpg

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Yesterday im with a buddy of mine and we're drinking and decide to go to the club. We get there and i see a shorty im into and we start hanging out. i go to take a piss and walk past the exit and notice the bouncers beating the shyt outta some dude. I look outside and yell, "yo! let that man b, ya'll fukkin him u---" boom a bouncer straight punched me dead in the jaw. Im like :merchant: and isntantly start trading blows with the bouncer. im fukking him up decent when he just pushes the fukk outta me and i fly like 5 feet behind me. I get up and my boy sees me outside and i get kicked out the club. as we're leaving im like, "dog...im going back there and knocking him out" I walk back and just rocked him straight in the jaw. What a mistake that was :heh:
Two bouncers instantly came over and just start wailing on me. nikkas in line was tryna to fukk me up too but my boy straight knocked them boys out. I tried man, i really did but those heavy muthafukkas straight over powered me. Now im sitting here with a headache and a black eye :aicmon:

that aint no L dont even worry about it. u were just tellin the truth the bouncer they were fukking him up no reason to keep doing it to him and for them to straight hit u for saying that is on some COWARD shyt. you gave them hell back though.

Stoop Kid

I think i can
Daps
Reppin
ps 118
u went looking for trouble and found it... ur lucky u didnt end up in the hospital truthfully

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
^ thank you, these guys are mad gasses

I noticed in clubs with more of a hood type crowd they don't act up cause they don't know who's packing what lol but in the normal ones they straight punks

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My post was referred to Sharps about them deserving it lol

Sharp

Let That Hoe Go
Daps
^ thank you, these guys are mad gasses

I noticed in clubs with more of a hood type crowd they don't act up cause they don't know who's packing what lol but in the normal ones they straight punks

This

They also don't mess with dudes who have entourages larger than the security squad. I've seen a situation when they tried to play some dude who had his own security team. They thought he was alone and tried to rough him up. And his security team whipped the bouncers ass. The other bouncers did not even jump in.

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
u went looking for trouble and found it... ur lucky u didnt end up in the hospital truthfully

u right. im lucky i had my boy with me. dude was a soldier. soon as i knocked dude out there was nikkas in the line tryna fukk me up for that and he straight served them boys haymakers to the jaw.