I got hit with the Okie Doke last night...

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
So I invite this big booty rican/black chick that work at the bank last night to the movies.

The bytch show up with her brother and 2 homegirls....:what:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
......let me guess this story is going to turn in to how you had to pay for 3 extra tickets plus popcorn............ :popcorn:

but still ended up :win:?????

:ohhh:

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
......let me guess this story is going to turn in to how you had to pay for 3 extra tickets plus popcorn............ :popcorn:

but still ended up :win:?????

:ohhh:

Ok...I see the brother with her...this dude had a Travon Martin hoody on with the hood over his head, with a baseball cap over the hood..ans some pilot shades on:why:...I already knew then me and him were not gonna vibe.....the 2 friends look like college chics that just came from the caf

I only bought her ticket and mine

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
shyt was just mad akward because all i could think was ...why are they here..and why didnt this nicca say "nahh sis Im good, go do your thing"

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
shyt was just mad akward because all i could think was ...why are they here..and why didnt this nicca say "nahh sis Im good, go do your thing"

Maybe she wanted to impress upon you that you werent going to get any.

Maybe you arent telling us that you met this girl on the internet. :troll:

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
how old is this chick? :sitdown:

26....her bro is 28...they roomates

Man I stay 2 minutes from the theatre...I had the night planned!. I had cleaned up the house spotless...had the aquarium shining in the living room so when we left she would follow me to the crib and see a nicca doing big thang so she would have no choice to let me smash that huge ass

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
Maybe she wanted to impress upon you that you werent going to get any.

Maybe you arent telling us that you met this girl on the internet. :troll:

I opened a new checking acct and she was the rep that did it for me...we exchanged cards.....