"I got cheeeeeeeese, hoes, and a bunch of f*ckin dope...

JulesWinfield

TheBrehdrenMovement
Daps
"The last man standin/will never be part of the B.O.N.E." :pacspit:

I like the track, but it's bottom 5 for me on the album (that's how strong that album was).

I still remember tripping the first time I heard "The End" on there. I'm like, where the vocals? :russ:
We used to have endless freestyle sessions to The End. Still love that beat.

T-Rock and M-Child did it justice.

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Seb'em thousand? Is that awl? :childplease:

Tommy? Get fresh? :what:

Is you crazy? bytch you aint on my level! you need to get hell out my muhfukkin face hoe :camby:
Yea you muhfukkin hoes yawl know the muphukkin deal hypnotize camp and prophet posse indis muphukka get one deez gold plaques on the wall before you talk so mo muphukkin shyt bytch it's whateva mafia mafia mafia ya ya!

:mjlol:

Seb'em

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Til this day trip out how cac know this entire album ... especially in Texas

Every major city in Texas I have ran into cac women n men from 22-56 that knows bout that pattah

This is some crazy chit I can't even explain logically.

The first dude I ever met who was a legit HCP stan is a white dude I used to work with.
He looked like fuccin' Mark McGrath but every time he used to come to work he was bumpin' some HCP.
We had a cookout at work one year in the park, when all the bosses went home...he came back from the
car with the stereo and When The Smoke Clears...

...and then you had the white folks who had Pattuh perform at their wedding...

...and the white girls in the sorority who had "suck a nicca dicc or something" on one of the girls' birthday cake...

I don't even know the connection...

bordeaux

xxx
Daps
Reppin
God's Plan
I think they lost steam on the " last known unknowns" however, if I'm being honest I thought " The last 2 walk" album was a decent little recovery
ehh, strongly disagree. most known was a very strong album and at the same time the height of their popularity. i think the sentiment was after they went mainstream they fell off hard.
this was pathetic and unforgivable.

crazy thing is when the album was 1st announced this was the lead single. :blessed:

then it got pushed back for i wanna say a couple years.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
ehh, strongly disagree. most known was a very strong album and at the same time the height of their popularity. i think the sentiment was after they went mainstream they fell off hard.

crazy thing is when the album was 1st announced this was the lead single. :blessed:

Most Known Unknown was clearly their commercial peak. As a long time fan, I never imagined they’d be performing on 106 & Park. They were getting all the Love I had been wanting them to get. That was a fantastic album too that still gets regular play. Last 2 Walk though...yikes. It had a couple nice tracks, but with no Lord Infamous nor Crunchy Black, and a declining DJ Paul, it just wasn’t there and didn’t feel the same.

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas

What I meant by losing steam was ( while yes they were at the height of their popularity, so no in that sense they weren't losing steam) But me being a loyal fan and going and picking up anything prophet/hcp related from that point on, their production on that album was in my opinion lacking severely. I remember really only liking " Stay Fly" and " popping my collar". But again, I think they recovered decently on " Last 2 Walk"

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Roll Wit It
Stay Fly
Knock The Black Off Yo Ass
Ain’t Got Time 4 Games
Body Parts 3
Don’t Cha Get Mad
When I Pull Up
Side 2 Side
Poppin My Collar
Swervin

Last 2 Walk didn’t have any song better than those. It’s a stretch to say that album had 5 notable songs. This was an album that had Lolli Lolli, I’d Rather, and a song that to this day I think had a fake Pimp C verse :mjlol:

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Roll Wit It
Stay Fly
Knock The Black Off Yo Ass
Ain’t Got Time 4 Games
Body Parts 3
Don’t Cha Get Mad
When I Pull Up
Side 2 Side
Poppin My Collar
Swervin

Last 2 Walk didn’t have any song better than those. It’s a stretch to say that album had 5 notable songs. This was an album that had Lolli Lolli, I’d Rather, and a song that to this day I think had a fake Pimp C verse :mjlol:

Didn't like a lot of those songs :yeshrug: I liked the production on Last 2 walk better

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
This is some crazy chit I can't even explain logically.

The first dude I ever met who was a legit HCP stan is a white dude I used to work with.
He looked like fuccin' Mark McGrath but every time he used to come to work he was bumpin' some HCP.
We had a cookout at work one year in the park, when all the bosses went home...he came back from the
car with the stereo and When The Smoke Clears...

...and then you had the white folks who had Pattuh perform at their wedding...

...and the white girls in the sorority who had "suck a nicca dicc or something" on one of the girls' birthday cake...

I don't even know the connection...
Yea had 2 crazy ass skateboarding potna who useta tag all of Dallas who wee die hard pat fans

You ever in dallas n see kysor on shyt that’s one of em he passed away last yr ..

U couldn’t tell that nikka nuthin bout hcp

Boy we useta snort lines to indo g ashes to ashes from angel dust I was koopsta n they were k rock n g useta have nikkas rolling when I get to my part n they do the Ad libs for Koop