I got ATT 1GB Fiber Internet

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Even though Chicago got it, only bougie ass north side and downtown got access to it. Hood nikkas on the south side stuck with 400 mbps max
400 mbs more than we even need if we being real lol. I got comcast and have 300mbs. Comcast offers 1gbs for my neighborhood and when my promo is up I may way the cost of 1gbs vs 300 mbs without promo.

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Even though Chicago got it, only bougie ass north side and downtown got access to it. Hood nikkas on the south side stuck with 400 mbps max

Depends on the building you live in, some places can only get 5 Mbps

Comcast it is for me

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

Comcast it is for me
Comcast makes every modem a hotspot, and that hotspot gives you 1hr, twice a month.

Now only if you could trick the modern into thinking you're a new device (mac address)
And then maybe there's a glitch that makes you connect for free without the prompts or time limits...

:youngsabo:

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:hubie: I could get those speeds but all my needs are meet with 100mbps.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
1.5mb is what's needed for online gaming

Is there really a difference? You know how y'all talk about console graphics and how were at the point of diminishing returns?

I lived in dc, ess getting free internet. 25mb down was the max but wirelessly I averaged 17mbps.

I cut the cord, we streamed everything, hd, including love tv. Only thing that took forever was game downloads and system updates. Actual use of services ran smooth.

I'm back in Va for now, had to get a 75ft Ethernet cable cuz my Xbox WiFi is broken, I checked to see what speeds my Xbox woods get while wired and low and behold I'm getting 773mbps down :merchant: the other Xbox gets over 900mb wirelessly.

I say that to say this, other than game downloads and system updates? I've noticed no difference to my experiences. Higher speeds is not necessary for the majority of things you do is all I'm saying...
Yep no matter what most of the servers you are downloading from are capped so you see only small improvements with some things.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
400 mbs more than we even need if we being real lol. I got comcast and have 300mbs. Comcast offers 1gbs for my neighborhood and when my promo is up I may way the cost of 1gbs vs 300 mbs without promo.
I've got spoiled being able to download whole games in just 15-20 mins....

I remember them days back in 09 and shyt....having at&t 3mbps......1 gig taking a whole hour

:drakesimpmode:

Never again

:drakesimpmode:

Comcast it is for me

Comcast customer service is much better when you internet chat with them. I don't even waste my time with them nikkas on the phone.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
I did a speedtest and mein gott this shyt is A-1. :wow: I don't really have much else to say but get it brehs. Especially if you're on the high seas, if you get my drift.

I hope you got it thru the national promotion. shyt is a good ass deal. :wow:

I work for them and we're really trying to up our fiber numbers.

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Where at up north?:ohhh:
Im at 180/20 for $65 through comcast which is decent. I kinda want fiber just for the fukk of it.

Last edited: