i give up brehs bloodborne is too damn hard for me

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i can't be the blood starved beast. i suck at parry-ing the bosses. this fool is hard af

• Dap
Reactions: MMA

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Its crazy how people still don't use the blunderbuss. Stun - Visceral - fire attacks. A lot of bosses/enemies hate fire.
What’s the blunder buss? I try to stun them with the gun but keep timing it wrong

IgnorantDwayneWayne

NC Pleighboy
Daps
What’s the blunder buss? I try to stun them with the gun but keep timing it wrong
Breh do u have any pugent blood cocktails or whatever they are called or nah?
fukk all that gun/stun shyt I got the plat by just being smart n putting in work I barely used my gun.

Throw the blood cocktails at the wall and attack him when he goes to them. You gotta be smart in bloodborne breh. He starved for blood u got random blood items. Gotta put 2 n 2 together n get 5.
If all else fails take the cowards way out and call for help from a phantom. Nobody can judge you if you don't tell em :ehh:

Last edited:

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys

Take my advice, I'm a very good player, with receipts, when it comes to these kinds of games. Work on timing the stuns with the gun. Its the best counter in the game. Yet so many people ignore it due to other builds or weapons looking "shiny". But if you want to work on maximum dmg (for now and without the whirligig/Ludwig/Beast pellet), you're gonna have to work on your visceral work.

You of course could go about it your own way, but stuns go a long way.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There's a summon checkpoint near the stairs close by to the cathedral. Summon an NPC with the bell and then go in and beat him.

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
If I remember right Blood Starved Beast has a weakness when you circle to your left a lot of his attacks whiff.

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
pungent blood+ oil + fire
Keep antidotes ready
Use fire paper if you don’t have fire infused into a weapon. Roll into his arm swipe attack from back escape. Roll into him on the pounce...

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
There's a summon checkpoint near the stairs close by to the cathedral. Summon an NPC with the bell and then go in and beat him.
The hits take less damage when you have 2 players at the same time.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Take my advice, I'm a very good player, with receipts, when it comes to these kinds of games. Work on timing the stuns with the gun. Its the best counter in the game. Yet so many people ignore it due to other builds or weapons looking "shiny". But if you want to work on maximum dmg (for now and without the whirligig/Ludwig/Beast pellet), you're gonna have to work on your visceral work.

You of course could go about it your own way, but stuns go a long way.
I can’t get the timing right after his first transformation. Then he grabs me and bites me and it’s instant death

Then I have to farm which takes too long