I Get Depressed Whenever I See The ABC/ESPN Studio Team

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
It should be Jalen, Legler, Bowen and whatever host they want to throw on there except for Wilbon. Coachman would work.

Cosign. Replace Bowen with someone entertaining like Gary Payton. And than they might have a decent show.

My Girl is Bow Legged

JUST DO IT LIKE
Daps
It should be Jalen, Legler, Bowen and whatever host they want to throw on there except for Wilbon. Coachman would work.
This, SAS would work too for some color

For real fukk Jon Barry tho this dude talks like he was some all-time great or some shyt, always coming off disrespectful. Got the feeling he says nygger a lot too

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Its a terrible show and the constant changes to the format let you know that ABC/ESPN know that they're struggling

We all agree that Wilbon is a bum...why does he call Magic "Ervin" all the time? We know what his real name is breh :wtf:

Broussard is only as good as the cast around him

Barry is fukkin garbage

Magic adds nothing to the discussion

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
How about that dark and depressing set/studio that they work in. Are they there for basketball or is a funeral about to take place? I think that Magic and Wilbon shouldn't be on the show, they only state the obvious and have to many favorites

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
Wilbon is a cocksucker. That whole show is garbage.

I wouldn't be surprised if they put Simmons in charge of it and turned it into a fratboy cacfest

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Leave Skip in his troll kingdom on First Take. That's more than enuff exposure for that bitter old piece of shyt.

I can only imagine him after every single game. It could 2 completely different teams playin and he would manage to turn it into a debate about how terrible Lebron is. And i wouldnt be surprised if he got TIm Tebow's name thrown some kinda way into the conversation.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Leave Skip in his troll kingdom on First Take. That's more than enuff exposure for that bitter old piece of shyt.

I can only imagine him after every single game. It could 2 completely different teams playin and he would manage to turn it into a debate about how terrible Lebron is. And i wouldnt be surprised if he got TIm Tebow's name thrown some kinda way into the conversation.
Skip is a bytch but he would make it must watch tv simply because the 'entertainment factor' will be elevated. and he'll say whatever and not have a problem with people hating him.