I gaurantee if this cat came knocking on your door, you would cop whatever he sellin

PUT IN WORK

The East
Daps
Reppin
The East
:ehh: I'll buy that ish and offer dude a drink for his pure comedic sales tactic.

"Are you from around here?"

"I'm from my mama but don't tell my daddy he a fakkit"

:deadmanny:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I've seen his video before. I do commend him for gettin his hustle on, but dude is k00nin like a MF :snoop: You don't have to shyt on your own race to sell cleaning products my nygga :comeon:

I was waitin for him to start tap dancin and shuckin & jivin :beli:

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
smh at yall dissing him when 70% of this board is too emo to even attempt a door to door sales job.

I don't think you understand what people are complaining about here. The issue isn't what he's doing, it's how he's doing it.

Jokes like "don't let the neighbors see this black kid scrubbing your porch" and "who does this the most? the kids the dogs or the ugly black guys who eats fried chicken" being told to white people are pure c00nery and buffoonery. The nikka thinks he needs to shyt on his race with dumb stereotypes just to make people laugh.

He obviously has more jokes than that, but he's doing WHATEVER it takes to make that sale, even if it means stomping all over his own pride to do it. Seeing that he's dark skinned, I wouldn't be surprised if he had some self-hate issues as well since he can't seem to stop mentioning that during his shtick.

He's a great salesman, but the c00nery needs to stop. :snoop:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
if he's c00nin then so are 90% of black comedians cuz they all make fun of the same shyt from time to time as well :manny:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I don't think you understand what people are complaining about here. The issue isn't what he's doing, it's how he's doing it.

Jokes like "don't let the neighbors see this black kid scrubbing your porch" and "who does this the most? the kids the dogs or the ugly black guys who eats fried chicken" being told to white people are pure c00nery and buffoonery. The nikka thinks he needs to shyt on his race with dumb stereotypes just to make people laugh.

He obviously has more jokes than that, but he's doing WHATEVER it takes to make that sale, even if it means stomping all over his own pride to do it. Seeing that he's dark skinned, I wouldn't be surprised if he had some self-hate issues as well since he can't seem to stop mentioning that during his shtick.

He's a great salesman, but the c00nery needs to stop. :snoop:

I didn't hear those parts. If he said that, then I stand corrected.

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
I didn't hear those parts. If he said that, then I stand corrected.

He says the second thing within the first 15 seconds of the video. Pay close attention.

He also says "don't laugh too hard cuz the neighbors might see this black kid scrubbing your window" towards the 25 second mark

He also says "if it's darker than me and don't pay the bills it shouldn't be there right?" at around the 50 second mark

The first thing I talk about might have been said in another video of him going around door-to-door. I think it might be in "Episode 2[or 3] The Funniest Door-to-Door Salesman EVER" Can't remember

Edit:

Last edited by a moderator:

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
Good thing the mans daughter ain't come out if he has one, you know he wouldve been on some other sht, "oh fo sho massa! i see you gawt a lil dawta?! :ooh: hey lil white princess!! :ooh: watch DIS!!! :stylin:" :smh: