I fukking hate printers, suggestions please!!!

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
fukk an inkjet, I don't care if you rarely print. Go with a Brother or HP laser. You'll save in the long run.

I bought an HP color laser printer with wireless back in 2017 and I'm at 70% ink now. :wow:

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But I need one, what kind yall got?

Im thinking of getting a laser printer because I need to buy ink for my inkjet that Im not even sure works

Any suggestions, recommendations, let me know
i was spending wayy too much on ink..i messed around and got a epson ecotank saves in the long run, last up to 2 years and they dont use cartridges just ink you put in a tank and its like $14 and prints way more than a standard printer..it costs more up front but saves you so much more money after you purchas it

EcoTank Supertank Refillable Ink Tank Printers | Epson Canada

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
I got a good brother laser printer on sale a few years ago. Works great and I buy generic toner off Amazon to save money

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
I got an HP 7640

Does what i need. Print, scan to pdf, send to email, connect wirelessly to my phone, tablet, pc. etc

I always take the ink out & store it when I'm done.

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Brother or HP
HP is dope BUT..... they are definitely on their ink selling grind. You can do so much with their printers, but they really, really want you to sign up for HP instank ink.

If you dont need color get a Brother MFP that takes toner. Ink last forever and I bought replacement toners off Amazon for $30. It's basically lifetime supply.

I just do the $3 a month Instant ink for the HP printer. Replacing all those ink cartridges cost as much as the printer itself. (It's hilarious how much more ink they put in the instant ink cartridges compared to even the xl cartridges. Them shyts is are swole up with ink.)

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
But I need one, what kind yall got?

Im thinking of getting a laser printer because I need to buy ink for my inkjet that Im not even sure works

Any suggestions, recommendations, let me know
All I print are documents sparingly. Got a Brothers laser printer for like $100 and I don't regret it. You can leave it sitting for months and it's fine where as those inkjets mess up.

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
What's the advantage in doing this?
So the ink won't evaporate in my hot apartment when I'm not at home. I don't run the a/c until an hour before i leave from work. Put the cartridges in plastic bags & store them in my closet or draw where it's cooler. Learned an expensive lesson one summer when i didn't do that

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
So the ink won't evaporate in my hot apartment when I'm not at home. I don't run the a/c until an hour before i leave from work. Put the cartridges in plastic bags & store them in my closet or draw where it's cooler. Learned an expensive lesson one summer when i didn't do that
Oh :ohhh:. I wouldn't have never thought about that.