I fukking hate printers, suggestions please!!!

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
But I need one, what kind yall got?

Im thinking of getting a laser printer because I need to buy ink for my inkjet that Im not even sure works

Any suggestions, recommendations, let me know

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

Im thinking of getting a laser printer because I need to buy ink for my inkjet that Im not even sure works

Get one with a scanner and shyt attached to the top... the works...:youngsabo: the only problem is the ink cartridges... they run out fast especially the color ones..:patrice:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Grab a $20 printer from Walmart every time you're out of ink. Comes out cheaper to me :manny:

I used to do this and I don't even print that much at all but all my cheap printers end up breaking on me, or they start printing poorly even after doing the head cleaner thing a few times. If you're ever relocating and are moving one of those cheap printers to another place you might as well just buy a new one because I guarantee that shyt will break while packing/unpacking:beli:

I got like a $75 Epson joint that scans/prints well enough but the lens or whatever on the inside stays fogging up and fukking up prints after every few uses or so

• Dap
Reactions: B86

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Grab a $20 printer from Walmart every time you're out of ink. Comes out cheaper to me :manny:
Thats the move I'm gonna make, I found a cheapo that they will deliver in two days

• Dap

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
It depends on your use case.

If you're going to be mostly printing pictures/photos then you'll probably want to go with an Inkjet (I wouldn't go too cheap tho).

If it's more for printing office documents then I'd roll with a laser printer. You may pay a little more upfront but you won't have to buy new cartridges anywhere near as often and it's less likely to break.

:mjlol: you might be right tho

• Dap

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
I used to do this and I don't even print that much at all but all my cheap printers end up breaking on me, or they start printing poorly even after doing the head cleaner thing a few times. If you're ever relocating and are moving one of those cheap printers to another place you might as well just buy a new one because I guarantee that shyt will break while packing/unpacking:beli:

I got like a $75 Epson joint that scans/prints well enough but the lens or whatever on the inside stays fogging up and fukking up prints after every few uses or so
You must be man-handling those things or something. I've never had issues with them breaking...they will last me 5-6 months until I'm out of ink, then I'll just go buy another one.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.

If you're a dinosaur like me, I would recommended the Canon imageclass MF3010. Black and white laser all in one printer.
Not wireless, connects to usb

Canon fukked up by making such a great printer. Got mine years ago during a flash sale for $60......still running strong.

works with generic cartridge. Hassle free printer,copier, and scanner

If you're not a dinosaur, and want wireless and updated features..check out the Canon imageclass series.....I think the comparable modern cousin to mine is the MF232w

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Agreed just get a Laser and keep it moving. The toner carts are going to last a very long time in a normal household.

yep...I bought a b&w laser printer and stole 4 reams of paper from work a couple years back...I literally only use it to print amazon shipping labels when I’m returning something or trading something in...I haven’t even used 1/4 of a ream of paper yet...that shyt about to last forever