I fukked up today and went to this website called theYNC. Stay away brehs, far away

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
It’s terrible but it’s a reminder that we are animals, just like animals in the wild. There’s no guarantee someone’s going to operate with morals. There’s no guarantee someone won’t let emotions take hold and do something bad. We are taught what is right and wrong so that we can function in society with other humans. Let this shyt come crumbling down and you’ll see people start to change and behave badly.
I often indulge myself in uncomfortable things, because it keeps me aware, keeps me sharp. The capacity for human depravity almost knows no bottom.

One thing I recently learned that hurts my heart is, there are people in SE Asia that for a price will hurt animals in the most obscure often Jigsaw-esque ways for money, film it, and post on IG or the dark web. Really sick shyt; the people who will do it and the people who will pay for it.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
I often indulge myself in uncomfortable things, because it keeps me aware, keeps me sharp. The capacity for human depravity almost knows no bottom.

One thing I recently learned that hurts my heart is, there are people in SE Asia that for a price will hurt animals in the most obscure often Jigsaw-esque ways for money, film it, and post on IG or the dark web. Really sick shyt; the people who will do it and the people who will pay for it.

It’s terrible but it’s a reminder that we are animals, just like animals in the wild.

LurksNoMore

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
Quite a bit of misconceptions in this thread about the dark web. I haven’t seen it mentioned that every country doesn’t have unfiltered access to the internet and to do some things or even talk to some people encryption is needed. The New York Times even has an onion site because of this. I won’t get too into it but a lot people probably don’t how many encrypted networks exist over the internet that the govt runs or that a completely separated internet called esnet exists.

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I remember Ogrish. If this is similar I don't want or need to see it!

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps
It’s terrible but it’s a reminder that we are animals, just like animals in the wild. There’s no guarantee someone’s going to operate with morals. There’s no guarantee someone won’t let emotions take hold and do something bad. We are taught what is right and wrong so that we can function in society with other humans. Let this shyt come crumbling down and you’ll see people start to change and behave badly.

Most animals act out on instinct, the instinct to hunt or to fight or flight. Humans on the other hand are different because humans can consciously decide to either be governed by their morals and have the empathy or be cruel and sadistic. And that is what makes humans even more terrifying because it can be a person that is respected within society that will download and consume the most demonic shyt but act normal within society.

Last edited:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Most animals act out on instinct, the instinct to hunt or to fight or flight. Humans on the other hand are different because humans can consciously decide to either be governed by their morals and have the empathy or be cruel and sadistic. And that is what makes humans even more terrifying because it can be a person that is respected within society that will download and consume the most demonic shyt but act normal within society.
Yep. Great point.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
What’s the story on the blank room soup. I saw the vid before but I ain’t trying to get put on list.​

The two life sized puppets are from a Performance art group called "Ray Ray". Their shows are just random without much explanation but usually just benign silent stuff. Then this video came out of nowhere, with the duo behind the group claiming their equipment and costumes got stolen at a show a few days before this made the rounds with no explanation.
It could be anything, but alot of speculation leads to it just being the same guys using the 'we lost our gear' excuse to make videos with a sense of notoriety to them since there's supposedly more than one vid of this sort of creepy nature, featuring kidnapped people crying without explanation.​