I found blackthoughts twitter

Black Cac

neg me if you love white women
Daps
How do we know this is him though
Bt7XNr9CMAE5lfD.jpg
we'll you KNOW he isnt going to admit to it. I may have negative rep but im really good with my googles :jawalrus:

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
man i think yall need to chill on dude..

yes.. his constant gsw is annoying but he was getting buried when he was promoting his team.. now that they have the number 1 team.. he is gloating..

to the victor goes the spoils...

no need to campagne this hard against him though.. shyt is :scust:

Black Cac

Daps

yes.. his constant gsw is annoying but he was getting buried when he was promoting his team.. now that they have the number 1 team.. he is gloating..

has nothing to do with the warriors

Black Cac

Daps
All he is gonna do is say get off his balls if you dont show proof. if you do he will be like "oh, rep"

edit: he hasnt denied that this is him/his twitter yet

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
He's right though, I haven't seen this many posters obsessed with one since Napoleon's heyday. So who's really losing here, him or all of you? :francis:
For the record that's not my twitter. I have no pics of me on my twitter. Since you and @Rick Roller 10 are stand up nikkas I'll write whatever you want me to write on a piece of paper showing my hand. Cats really believe lying ass @EducatedBrothaFromTheBank lie that I'm Asian. Neg his hoe ass.

Daps
Reppin
Oakland CA

Has nothing to do with that.. People are On him for mocking black culture and making borderline racist shyt while being Asian

And he ran from itsyoung like a bytch

Black Cac

Daps
For the record that's not my twitter. I have no pics of me on my twitter. Since you and @Rick Roller 10 are stand up nikkas I'll write whatever you want me to write on a piece of paper showing my hand. Cats really believe lying ass @EducatedBrothaFromTheBank lie that I'm Asian. Neg his hoe ass.
Yes it is yall. Whatever reason he abandoned it, idk but that def is him/was his old twitter.

should of deleted it :umad:

Black Cac

Daps
Why is blackthoughts so quick to put everyone on ignore except Educatedbrotha? :jbhmm: