I forgot how mid the first All In event was

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Cody/Aldis match IMO was the best match on the card and should have main vented
Cody winning that NWA title was a great moment, Rest of the card was whatever
Honestly yes was going to say the same thing. It made no sense that it was stuck in the middle of the card when it was clearly what most of the attendees cared about and had the only big match feel.

It's made me suspect how often did Cody agree not to be near main event to keep peace with the Elite...

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
They tried early on to pull that “you know he can actually wrestle” and no one was going for it

Now dude in GCW being a miserable asshead because he dropped the ball on being big time :dead: . Seen one match with him last month in a backyard with some jobber dude.

My mans looked terrible. Like flabby, tooth missing, and all sorts of crazy.

Deej was right all along :picard:

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
The Cody/Aldis match IMO was the best match on the card and should have main vented

Honestly yes was going to say the same thing. It made no sense that it was stuck in the middle of the card when it was clearly what most of the attendees cared about and had the only big match feel.

It's made me suspect how often did Cody agree not to be near main event to keep peace with the Elite...
Even if that not challenging for the world title ever was somehow Cody’s idea, NO ONE should have co-signed that. He would have been a great world champion at that time. Jericho was just some theme music and a random entourage. You do Jericho, Cody, then the big Elite split with Omega. Easy.

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
It's wild how quickly the luster fell off that NWA title after Cody winning it. 4 years later and it's been dominated by fukking Trevor Murdoch and Tyrus.

The fact this incel even knows this proves my point about the marks, you complain but still watch regardless

Even knowing this is just embarrassing :mjlol: