I forgot how mid the first All In event was

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
F4NZr0CXAAEbDAl

:dead:

Even that Kenny/Penta match was a let down, and Okada/Marty Skeet went so long they had to speed run the main event six man tag :heh:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
don't even remember Scurll:sitdown: vs Okada
I still can't believe they booked that match...not because of how much of a dirtbag he is, but because he WASNT shyt TO BEGIN WITH.

The elite propping up their friends (making Nick Aldis fight...for a fukking ring nobody cared about, and Jay lethal face FLIP) was awful.

Lol @ everyone pretending to give a shyt about Arrow

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
I still can't believe they booked that match...not because of how much of a dirtbag he is, but because he WASNT shyt TO BEGIN WITH.

The allegations against him didn't pop up for another year and a half, and he obviously was good enough for ROH to actually outbid WWE and AEW to keep him and make him head booker for the promotion before COVID.

Doesn't get talked about, but his bag fumbling might be up there as one of the WOAT bag fumblings ever.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
The allegations against him didn't pop up for another year and a half, and he obviously was good enough for ROH to actually outbid WWE and AEW to keep him and make him head booker for the promotion before COVID.
Broke ass ROH "outbid" WWE, what does that tell you about his value?

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Broke ass ROH "outbid" WWE, what does that tell you about his value?

I preface this with "according to Meltzer", but there was interest from WWE in addition to the obvious interest from AEW when he was a free agent.

As per Dave Meltzer, Ring of Honor has made a huge offer to keep Scurll. So much so, the offer on the table is believed to be “basically WWE main roster money while only working maybe 40 dates per year for ROH.”

ROH Nears Marty Scurll Signing With "WWE Main Roster Money" Deal

Guessing the "main roster money" was due to him being hired as Head of Creative at the time.

THE 101

House Painter
Daps

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
On the flip side, Snowman dodged two major PR bullets by not signing them.

To his credit I think the word was he always thought the Joey Ryan stuff was trash

I wasn't on here as much during the peak of his dumb shyt on the indies, so IDK what people here thought of it, but the neckbeard crowd on Twitter/Reddit was defending that guy HEAVY even when people were suggesting it was probably fukked up that he was forcing young female talent to do all those spots in the matches.