I find cute dark skin chicks sexy as f*ck...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
yet I can't date em. :snoop:

I want to but I'm light skin and it just wouldn't look right.

What would people think seeing us walk down the street. Can't do it. :manny:

13273880751685hlyg.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel the same way about piss colored or pale skinned looking niiggas...I need a chocolate king to walk down the street with me...

:comeon: stop catchin feelins....you know good and well you'd kill to have a light skin brotha like Shemar Moore on ya arm before any dark skin nikka like Djimon Honsou

the mechanic

Greasy philosophy
Daps
I feel the same way about piss colored or pale skinned looking niiggas...I need a chocolate king to walk down the street with me...

:whoa: How dark we talking...pick a smiley

:obama::scusthov::ooh::leon::whoo::ohhh::myman:

:mjpls: Could you still hold hands with a brother who got a refund from the tattoo artist cos nothing shows up

opulence

Pro
Daps
Reppin
peace
:comeon: stop catchin feelins....you know good and well you'd kill to have a light skin brotha like Shemar Moore on ya arm before any dark skin nikka like Djimon Honsou

I am not catching feelings...do you see my skintone in my avi? I am neutral :yayo: lol shamar looks like he sucks dikk better than me...I prefer dark men over light men...and I am very attracted to Djimon and I prefer him over Shamar...

:whoa: How dark we talking...pick a smiley

:mjpls: Could you still hold hands with a brother who got a refund from the tattoo artist

none of the avis fit the dark complexion I am talking about...but I LOVE Dark men their skin is beautiful...