She just put Bernard in his place. She got the juice :noah:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Will there be any more crazy twists :lupe:

I got 2 episodes left now

Yes, a bunch of crazy shyt happens in the last 2 episodes. It's a show that never really slows down. Also the season finale is like 90 minutes long so a lot happens in it.

Fred.

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
Yes, a bunch of crazy shyt happens in the last 2 episodes. It's a show that never really slows down. Also the season finale is like 90 minutes long so a lot happens in it.

Fred.
William a dummy :mjlol:

Now I see where the photo came from. So that fukked up Delores head?

Damn man this shyt was crazy.

I'm scared....will Maeve really be free?

Dr. FORD GOT THESE nikkaS TRAPPED:damn:

Arnold really trying to set them free but Ford fighting him?

Was Bernard son real?
Is that really Arnold story?
Arnold had Delores kill him?

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Now I see where the photo came from. So that fukked up Delores head?

Damn man this shyt was crazy.

I'm scared....will Maeve really be free?

Dr. FORD GOT THESE nikkaS TRAPPED:damn:

Arnold really trying to set them free but Ford fighting him?

Was Bernard son real?
Is that really Arnold story?
Arnold had Delores kill him?

You finished already?

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yes drop all the knowledge on me :blessed:

Ok bet. I'm gonna number the questions/responses.

1. So that fukked up Delores head?

2. I'm scared....will Maeve really be free?

3. Arnold really trying to set them free but Ford fighting him?

4. Was Bernard son real?

5. Is that really Arnold story?

6. Arnold had Delores kill him?

1. No, she was the first host that showed signs of free will like she was a real human. The photo did cause her dad to glitch out though, which is why they had to change him for a different character.

2. The common theory is the info where her daughter is was a test. She was programmed to escape but chose to get off the train and find her daughter....meaning she has free will now too.

3. Yeah, when Arnold found out Delores had free will he wanted to shut down Westworld. Because even though they were robots it would basically be like killing and raping real people. Ford was like "fukk that" :camby: which led to # 6.

4. Bernard's son was just a "back story" to make his host more interested but it was based on Arnold's life, and he really had a son.

5. Yeah, as far as anyone knows.

6. Yes, because he thought it would get Westworld shut down. It obviously failed, and Ford felt bad so he made a host version of his old friend and called him Bernard. Over the years he realized Arnold was right, it was evil to abuse the hosts, which is why he let them free in the last episode.

Fred.

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
Ok bet. I'm gonna number the questions/responses.

1. No, she was the first host that showed signs of free will like she was a real human. The photo did cause her dad to glitch out though, which is why they had to change him for a different character.

2. The common theory is the info where her daughter is was a test. She was programmed to escape but chose to get off the train and find her daughter....meaning she has free will now too.

3. Yeah, when Arnold found out Delores had free will he wanted to shut down Westworld. Because even though they were robots it would basically be like killing and raping real people. Ford was like "fukk that" :camby: which led to # 6.

4. Bernard's son was just a "back story" to make his host more interested but it was based on Arnold's life, and he really had a son.

5. Yeah, as far as anyone knows.

6. Yes, because he thought it would get Westworld shut down. It obviously failed, and Ford felt bad so he made a host version of his old friend and called him Bernard. Over the years he realized Arnold was right, it was evil to abuse the hosts, which is why he let them free in the last episode.

Fred.
damn. why this show so damn good?

it was nearly perfect imo.

i loved it....season 2 gonna be some fukkery

• Dap
Reactions: hex