I finally started watching Westworld and..... :ohlawd:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I really want to give the show another chance but it was really hard to get through the first episode I stopped about 30 minutes into it

Without any spoilers can someone basically give me a quick summary of what the show is about

Best show of the year, hands down. What don't you like about it?

Long story short Westworld is a park where rich people go that is modeled after the Wild West. Everyone there that you interact with is a robot, so you can murder, rape, do whatever you want without having to suffer the real life consequences. There is a bunch of other shyt going on but it's best to know as little about it as possible.

Fred.

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
Best show of the year, hands down. What don't you like about it?

Long story short Westworld is a park where rich people go that is modeled after the Wild West. Everyone there that you interact with is a robot, so you can murder, rape, do whatever you want without having to suffer the real life consequences. There is a bunch of other shyt going on but it's best to know as little about it as possible.

Fred.
I probably just wasn't focused and a hundred percent but I'm going to watch the first and second episode tonight so hopefully that helps me I'll be watching to back to back

• Dap
Reactions: hex

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I probably just wasn't focused and a hundred percent but I'm going to watch the first and second episode tonight so hopefully that helps me I'll be watching to back to back

I will say this, it's not a show you can not pay attention to. There is a lot of shyt going on. And even watching it and paying attention you'll probably have a ton of questions, it's one of those types of shows. If you have any questions post them in this thread so you avoid the spoilers in the show thread.

Fred.

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
I will say this, it's not a show you can not pay attention to. There is a lot of shyt going on. And even watching it and paying attention you'll probably have a ton of questions, it's one of those types of shows. If you have any questions post them in this thread so you avoid the spoilers in the show thread.

Fred.
Okay I am going to binge watch it put my phone down and pay attention if I have any questions I will hit you up and take you because you've been putting me on the show was literally for the past like 5 years lol

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps

Fred.
I am on episode 2 right now and this is so crazy I love it

First episode was damn near perfect television

I love how the second episode shows how they actually get into the park

Delores and that black hooker :noah:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Im reading this thread title like :gladbilly:

I really want to give the show another chance but it was really hard to get through the first episode I stopped about 30 minutes into it

Without any spoilers can someone basically give me a quick summary of what the show is about

so it went from hard to get through to near perfect television :gladbilly:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

I told you breh....not saying you were guaranteed to like it but it's a show you can't really judge until you pay close attention.

And you ain't seen shyt yet. :banderas:

Fred.

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
Im reading this thread title like :gladbilly:

so it went from hard to get through to near perfect television :gladbilly:
I wasn't paying much attention the first time lol

Was basically on my phone and half watching

I read the premise and then rematched

• Dap

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
I told you breh....not saying you were guaranteed to like it but it's a show you can't really judge until you pay close attention.

And you ain't seen shyt yet. :banderas:

Fred.
Nan.... I'm starting to think she's a real human or some crazy shyt.

I still can't quite figure out what James Mardsen is.... I thought he was human at first

• Dap

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Nan.... I'm starting to think she's a real human or some crazy shyt.

I still can't quite figure out what James Mardsen is.... I thought he was human at first

Keep watching. :sas2:

Also like I said if you got any questions post them in here, not the series thread because it's full of spoilers breh.

Fred.

Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Just started watching it too....shyt is pure piff. 2 episodes in already best show I've seen in 2016 :banderas:. And Ed Harris. Goddamn this dude can play psycho well....one of the grimiest characters I've seen on TV in a good minute :damn: