I finally ran across some Tubman COINS and it has me wondering howtf brehs think Republicans will "cut the check"-- EDIT: wrong person

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
zjNPYu.gif

Lemme say this why black people gotta do detailed research.
Thread was 'bout to be OD haterated if the misinformation went on. We gotta do better.
Stay on ya Ps and Qs, dot your Is and cross your Ts. This why we lookin' funny 2024.
I ain't even from Queens.
She's still not on the $20 bill because Trump blocked it

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
You not gettin' a W here.
How we in a thread you created confusin' a Black woman for a Mexican woman?

C'mon, this ain't it. Choose righteousness, beloved.
"gettin' a W"? I accepted the L :what:
And that wasnt the only thing on the OP

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
:francis:
You actin' like the twenty-dollar bill is the issue. I'll see myself out.
Uhhh. It was in the OP for a reason.
I was wrong on the quarter and I admitted that but you got me fukked up if you think that means Imma kiss your ass :rudy:

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
Uhhh. It was in the OP for a reason.
I was wrong on the quarter and I admitted that but you got me fukked up if you think that means Imma kiss your ass :rudy:
Didn't ask you to, you misreadin' my intention.
You're making another false assumption.
You didn't have to bring up the twenty after the Ed Lover gif.
Why did you? It's not about what you got right. Can't you see?

:jbhmm:
You didn't need to respond after I laid out the right information for what you got wrong.
Don't dap the post, don't quote the post, see you made a mistake and do better breh.
Then you said you incorrectly assumed, I point out why that ain't good and you talkin' 'bout the part you got right. Why?
We ain't talkin' 'bout the twenty, we talkin' 'bout you assumin' Jovita Idar was Harriet Tubman when all you had to do was read the coin and do a Google search on your phone before starting the thread.

Saul. You ain't gotta kiss no ass, I was tryin' to help you.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Didn't ask you to, you misreadin' my intention.
You're making another false assumption.
You didn't have to bring up the twenty after the Ed Lover gif.
Why did you? It's not about what you got right. Can't you see?

:jbhmm:
You didn't need to respond after I laid out the right information for what you got wrong.
Don't dap the post, don't quote the post, see you made a mistake and do better breh.
Then you said you incorrectly assumed, I point out why that ain't good and you talkin' 'bout the part you got right. Why?
We ain't talkin' 'bout the twenty, we talkin' 'bout you assumin' Jovita Idar was Harriet Tubman when all you had to do was read the coin and do a Google search on your phone before starting the thread.

Saul. You ain't gotta kiss no ass, I was tryin' to help you.
The $20 is part of the OP and the reason for the post right before you informed me. You can accept that or not but ain't no ass kissin finna happen over an admitted mistake :beli:

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
i dont think they ever actually seriously intended on putting her on the 20. almost feels like it was half heartedly pitched so some people could love it and seem progressive, some people would hate it, and they'd finish up by doing a half ass commemorative coin that you cant even fukkin spend

america is a joke seriously