I finally ran across some Tubman COINS and it has me wondering howtf brehs think Republicans will "cut the check"-- EDIT: wrong person

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
I thougjt this was Jarriet Tubman, my bad :snoop:
s-l1200.webp

BUT we're supposed to see what Trump has to offer but he's the same b*stard that blocked her from being on the $20 bill

What "tangibles"? :what:

Last edited:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Nobody in their right mind thinks putting Republicans in office will lead to reparations :mjlol:

People talking that shyt are just Republicans who don't want to admit it and their ideology isn't too much different from your average red hat

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Looks like they tried to put all the words into the weave of her shirt, but its barely legible.
She got "Mexican" and "American" on her collar but brehs want us to vote for the folks who didn't want her face on money at all :dahell:

They're gonna "cut the check" :mjtf:

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
If it's really Harriet Tubman, why does it say "Mexican American Rights" at the top of the collar on the dress?
Why does a coin commemorating a black woman start with "Mexican American Rights"?

Edit: @Buddy
Jovita Idar Vivero (September 7, 1885 – June 15, 1946) was an American journalist, teacher, political activist, and civil rights worker who championed the cause of Mexican Americans and Mexican immigrants.
640px-Jovita_Id%C3%A1r_portrait%2C_c._1905.jpg

2023-american-women-quarters-coin-jovita-idar-uncirculated-reverse-768x768.jpg

That's not Harriet Tubman, change the thread title.

Official source:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
She got "Mexican" and "American" on her collar but brehs want us to vote for the folks who didn't want her face on money at all :dahell:

They're gonna "cut the check" :mjtf:

They're just going to say something stupid like "that's why I don't support either white supremacist party, friend".

And then try to say that telling black people not to vote (so Republicans win every election) is different than telling black people to vote Republican.

Last edited:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
If it's really Harriet Tubman, why does it say "Mexican American Rights" at the top of the collar on the dress?
Why does a coin commemorating a black woman start with "Mexican American Rights"?

Edit: @Buddy

640px-Jovita_Id%C3%A1r_portrait%2C_c._1905.jpg

2023-american-women-quarters-coin-jovita-idar-uncirculated-reverse-768x768.jpg

That's not Harriet Tubman, change the thread title.

Official source:
Damn you're right. My bad yall. They didnt exactly make it easy to tell with the barely legible text and when I googled for Harriet, the image in the OP came up so I just assumed. Thats on me :snoop:

Trump STILL blocked the $20 bill tho :ufdup:

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
when I googled for Harriet, the image in the OP came up so I just assumed.

zjNPYu.gif

Lemme say this why black people gotta do detailed research.
Thread was 'bout to be OD haterated if the misinformation went on. We gotta do better.
Stay on ya Ps and Qs, dot your Is and cross your Ts. This why we lookin' funny 2024.
I ain't even from Queens.