I finally added my pronouns to the signature of my work email. Have you done the same yet?

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Honorable Righteous Residents Handbook

Verse 23:6 - Unrighteous Delusion

The Messenger from Harlem was walking down 124th street and noticed a familar face. The Messenger from Harlem said: “Lil C why are thou wearing a woman’s garment?” Lil C replied: “My name is Chancletta! Respect my chosen name! The Messenger from Harlem replied: “I shalt not conform to unrighteous delusion! Lil C replied: “I am a woman!” The Messenger from Harlem replied: “No son you are just a confused fakkit in a dress”

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
ooo-oooo.gif

You know D-Wade has. Is he a they/them or naw?
:patrice:
:mjlol:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Honorable Righteous Residents Handbook

Verse 23:6 - Unrighteous Delusion

The Messenger from Harlem was walking down 124th street and noticed a familar face. The Messenger from Harlem said: “Lil C why are thou wearing a woman’s garment?” Lil C replied: “My name is Chancletta! Respect my chosen name! The Messenger from Harlem replied: “I shalt not conform to unrighteous delusion! Lil C replied: “I am a woman!” The Messenger from Harlem replied: “No son you are just a confused fakkit in a dress”
:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Never doing it. Someone suggested that I do. I responded that they should too.

They said "I already did, can't you see them?"

I said, "what are you talking about?"

They haven't even emailed me back.

Koli_Kat

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Another reason to Work in the trades, Don't have to deal with that pronoun nonsense