I fell out of my chair laughing at this Seinfeld scene

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
:russ:

Frank is Gawd Tier.

His mannerisms and the way he talks is just :russ:.

I love this scene. Any scene with Frank interacting with someone outside of the main cast is gold.
Frank's "I LIKE TO GO IN FRESH" is what kills me though. here's another classic clip when Steinbrenner told the Costanzas George died and Frank starts ripping him for old baseball trades.

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU TRADE JAY BUHNER FOR"?

YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THE HELL YOUR DOING
:mjlol::manny::deadmanny:
The look of utter disgust when he's about to wave his hand and dismiss him before the scene change get me too

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Frank Costanza is what put that show over the top. I honestly can't even picture the show without him.

He wasn’t the original dad. They taped one show with some other dude playing George’s Dad.

Larry gave him the :camby: and re-recorded his parts with Stiller for reruns. The original run still has the other guy though.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
He wasn’t the original dad. They taped one show with some other dude playing George’s Dad.

Larry gave him the :camby: and re-recorded his parts with Stiller for reruns. The original run still has the other guy though.
I remember. The original actor was not a good fit at all

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC

I think you may be mixing up George and Jerry’s dad on the show. Don’t ever remember seeing another actor play Frank, but there was one early episode that had a different actor playing Jerry’s dad.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think you may be mixing up George and Jerry’s dad on the show. Don’t ever remember seeing another actor play Frank, but there was one early episode that had a different actor playing Jerry’s dad.

Nah Breh, they had this guy playing Frank.

Thank god they made the change. Jerry Stiller killed that role.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Nah Breh, they had this guy playing Frank.

Thank god they made the change. Jerry Stiller killed that role.

Yo this is weird as fukk. I know Jerry Stiller was in this scene and never saw the Randolph one before until now. He must've beat out Randolph bc they went with him and he blew him away side by side.