I feel sorry for the residents of Buffalo.

WaveWhisperer

Stainless Steel
Daps
Reppin
Steel
Dk how you southern brehs do them 89 degree days and humid:scust: You walk outside 5 minutes and you drenched in sweat

I’ll take the 3 months of 20 degree weather

My Wisconsin summers are 75 with a gentle breeze from Lake Michigan. I keep my windows open all day:blessed:
Live in wise cousin brehs :dahell:

Seriously whats it like breh? Never known anyone from there:patrice:

King Poetic

In My Lifetime
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
What’s worse, these city officials/Government stay lagging behind and not prepared when the forecast told them 5 days earlier u Buffalo about to be fukked up..,

All kind of dump trucks, plow trucks , etc all over the state and even next door in PA should have setup and ready to bounce on shyt while it’s coming down.

But it’s always the same excuses.. we didn’t expect it to hit this hard or we wasn’t ready for it

Main streets and highways yes…

Side streets u just fukk till after the storm

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
That lake effect snow is the worst. People in america are fascinated with the hurricane and the tornado. And rightfully so. But when the right speed of fidget wind blows across a luke warm lake water, it can get unbelievably ugly.

And lets go further.. Buffalo has took 3 foot snow storms within the past 6 years.. Took that shyt on the chin like it was nothing. This shyt 6FEET!!!!. God bless Buffalo.

I spent Xmas in Philly with family in 2001. I had to take Amtrak back home and was talking to my now wifey. She said there was 5ft of snow on the ground in Buffalo. I'm like stop the :duck: Yo, when we started getting close to Buffalo all I could see out the train window was a wall of snow.
Hoth GIFs - Get the best gif on GIFER
A literal wall of snow just a few feet from the tracks. Got off the train and saw 3 story snow drifts climbing buildings. I felt like I was in dreamscape. I just looked that storm up and it was closer to 7 feet of snow over a 5 day period.The city of Buffalo gets silly when big snow storms hit in a good way for the most part. Everyone just says fukk it until life gets back to normal.

In Buffalo, an incredible 82" (205 cm) fell over 5 days, eclipsing the previous
snowiest month ever by over a foot!! (see below) For final snowfall totals from
the 5 day storm, see Buffalo's special snowfall statement.

I'm headed there today...
helmet

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I spent Xmas in Philly with family in 2001. I had to take Amtrak back home and was talking to my now wifey. She said there was 5ft of snow on the ground in Buffalo. I'm like stop the :duck: Yo, when we started getting close to Buffalo all I could see out the train window was a wall of snow.
Hoth GIFs - Get the best gif on GIFER
A literal wall of snow just a few feet from the tracks. Got off the train and saw 3 story snow drifts climbing buildings. I felt like I was in dreamscape. I just looked that storm up and it was closer to 7 feet of snow over a 5 day period.The city of Buffalo gets silly when big snow storms hit in a good way for the most part. Everyone just says fukk it until life gets back to normal.

I'm headed there today...
helmet

And to add insult to injury, 50 degrees and rain in Buffalo this weekend.. Now major flooding is about to happen.