I feel like the ending of the first Creed film hurt the sequel(spoilers)

the kid

Real Esquire, Not the Magazine
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
Just left a screening. Dope dope movie. Better than the first. The multiple storylines are all nuanced. Will probably check it out again in theaters. Just a well done movie.

This movie s all about correcting the sins of your father.

Drago’s son isn’t even a bad guy. He’s got his own dope backstory that I wouldn’t mine seeing even more of. His mom dipped on him and his pops after the loss to Rocky. Drago wants his son to be great to reclaim the family’s glory after exile. Vicktor just wants to make his dad proud. And he gets that even in his defeat.

Adonis is dealing with becoming a family man. New wife and daughter and wanting to be able to see his child grow old. Wanting to fight Drago to avenge Apollo’s death but not having success until he fought out of love for the sport and not hate or fear.

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
Just left a screening. Dope dope movie. Better than the first. The multiple storylines are all nuanced. Will probably check it out again in theaters. Just a well done movie.

This movie s all about correcting the sins of your father.

Drago’s son isn’t even a bad guy. He’s got his own dope backstory that I wouldn’t mine seeing even more of. His mom dipped on him and his pops after the loss to Rocky. Drago wants his son to be great to reclaim the family’s glory after exile. Vicktor just wants to make his dad proud. And he gets that even in his defeat.

Adonis is dealing with becoming a family man. New wife and daughter and wanting to be able to see his child grow old. Wanting to fight Drago to avenge Apollo’s death but not having success until he fought out of love for the sport and not hate or fear.
how bad does adonis get beat by the white guy the first time? In the trailer he is in the usa shorts and is shown getting up while holding his chest. Is it a batman vs bane type fight?

the kid

Real Esquire, Not the Magazine
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
how bad does adonis get beat by the white guy the first time? In the trailer he is in the usa shorts and is shown getting up while holding his chest. Is it a batman vs bane type fight?
Thats probably the best analogy, especially if you combine the after effects. Adonis basically goes into hiding after getting beat down. I mean, he’s still the champ. But is he