I feel like the ending of the first Creed film hurt the sequel(spoilers)

Daps
I was hype for the first movie but after that disappointed loss I honestly don’t know what to expect. Part of what made rocky work was how he always came through in the end.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:why:

What was disappointing about it? he lost on a split decision in foreign territory to the champion he was not even expected to compete with and came out with his stock raised. I liked they went that route rather than giving him a corny underdog win. It sets up the character to further push himself.

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
I say make it a trilogy but wait like 8-10 yes when Creed is Flabby n sick
The thing about that is, who could be a greater foe than beating the shyt out of the son of the a$$hole that killed your dad? That would be overkill and movies start getting silly after that. From what I'm hearing the Drago story is a strong focal point of this film. I'll definitely check for this

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
The thing about that is, who could be a greater foe than beating the shyt out of the son of the a$$hole that killed your dad? That would be overkill and movies start getting silly after that. From what I'm hearing the Drago story is a strong focal point of this film. I'll definitely check for this
yea they should have probably saved that storyline for the 3rd film instead of the second one