I feel left behind because I have refused to become an Apple sheep.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
I'm feeling peer pressure from everyone around me. I want to facetime and have animated emojis of myself.

I copped a a Dell for 3k and feel disappointed that I just didn't get a macbook like everyone else I know:mjcry:

Apple is brainwashing all of us huh?

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
I feel the same pressure but I won't let them get to me. Until these clowns can tell me why they want a new iPhone every year besides a .00000002 increase in camera megapixels, I don't want to hear it. nikkas can't tell me what a cpu does, RAM, nothing about storage, screen resolution or nothing else but just know they gotta have the new iPhone...

Last edited:

Tony D'Amato

Daps
Reppin
Inches
It ain't brainwashing. Some people (like myself) just enjoy Apple products better. Why is that so hard to understand?
I've seen how their ecosystem works. It is incredible compared to the competition.

But I hate how you're so dependent on them to fix shyt when there's an isssue.

Tony D'Amato

Daps
Reppin
Inches
Give an example.
Like recently I had a friend with an iphone issue. And by the sound of it it all revolved around their storage being full. They was basically trying to force them into buying cloud storage. Windows and Android just seems more free to me. That can be good and bad.

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
Like recently I had a friend with an iphone issue. And by the sound of it it all revolved around their storage being full. They was basically trying to force them into buying cloud storage. Windows and Android just seems more free to me. That can be good and bad.

So was their cloud storage full or was their on device storage full?

You're not forced to use Apples solutions regarding cloud storage.

Tony D'Amato

Daps
Reppin
Inches
So was their cloud storage full or was their on device storage full?

You're not forced to use Apples solutions regarding cloud storage.
I think both. Thats why they wanted them to buy more. And the phone wasn't allowing shyt to be deleted. It was just crazy. I was like, they holdin u hostage.

On another note I notice programmers and cpu engineers going with macs over pcs now. I'm about ready to just accept their superiority.

IShotTheSheriff

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I felt the same way OP. I’m not against using other things. But I don’t see the point in updating phones all the time. I literally have an iPhone 6 that’s still going fine. I’ll buy another phone outright when this kicks the bucket.

What I can say though is... I don’t think an android phone would’ve had the longevity that this thing has. I mean cmon... it’s an iPhone 6! Lol my google pixel is trash now and it was newer.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Never owned an Apple product in my life, not even an iPod. I have never experienced anyone who gave a fukk about me not owning a single Apple product, and rightfully so. Only clout chasers think having the newest, latest toy matters.

If you are feeling any pressure to switch up from what works for you, you're surrounded by the wrong people. :manny:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Give an example.
I’ll give you two. Havin the RAM n SSD soldered on, so when you wanna upgrade or replace shyt that fails apple can tell you to get fukked if you aint got apple care:smile:

the argument i hear is to keep shyt thin n light for the macbooks. Cool. So why the SSD soldered on my mac mini?:no:

Tony D'Amato

Daps
Reppin
Inches
I’ll give you two. Havin the RAM n SSD soldered on, so when you wanna upgrade or replace shyt that fails apple can tell you to get fukked if you aint got apple care:smile:

the argument i hear is to keep shyt thin n light for the macbooks. Cool. So why the SSD soldered on my mac mini?:no:
Yeah, thats t good one. Thats one of the things I liked about Dell. I can upgrade the ram and ssd. On too of having a touch screen w/o being forced to get a tablet.

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel the same pressure but I won't let them get to me. Until these clowns can tell me why they want a new iPhone every year besides a .00000002 increase in camera megapixels, I don't want to hear it. nikkas can't tell me what a cpu does, RAM, nothing about storage, screen resolution or nothing else but just know they gotta have the new iPhone...
This, I've always been Android gang and can admit Apple make good phones that excel at certain things but the majority of people i know who buy them don't know shyt about tech other than wanting the latest iPhone.

Last edited: