I feel for the bros that cant grow beards

africngiant

All Star
Daps
Nah, facial hair is a chore to maintain. About to just be done with it
fatjoe-yesterdays-price-is-not-todays-price.gif

anything worth having you gotta work for!

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
I got my first grey last week. Another one popped up this week.

Is it over?

Once y’all start seeing greys how long was it before it was too many to count?
Got my first couple in middle school, now 20+ years later I'm out here looking like a badger........but my line never budged.

My one wish is that I'd rather it be all white or all black. This mix is tiresome.

My beardgame is poor too. Not awful but definitely not as full as I'd like it to be.

Gwoppo

All Star
Daps
Got my first couple in middle school, now 20+ years later I'm out here looking like a badger........but my line never budged.

My one wish is that I'd rather it be all white or all black. This mix is tiresome.

My beardgame is poor too. Not awful but definitely not as full as I'd like it to be.
You probably smart as shyt lol j/k it’s something older ppl tell young ppl wit greys

I honestly don’t care if the shyt went full white. I can make anything look good. One thing I noticed tho is that those gray hair strands don’t look as healthy as my other follicles.

Did you ever go through a phase where you was dying it? Few cats I know be on that. They older tho.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Do you trim it? At what length

I use a beard trimmer. I usually trim it twice a week at 4mm. I'll go up to 6mm for a couple of weeks every blue moon when I decide to let it grow longer.

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
You probably smart as shyt lol j/k it’s something older ppl tell young ppl wit greys

I honestly don’t care if the shyt went full white. I can make anything look good. One thing I noticed tho is that those gray hair strands don’t look as healthy as my other follicles.

Did you ever go through a phase where you was dying it? Few cats I know be on that. They older tho.
Yep, a few years ago I was steady doing it but then it started turning my hair gold so I stopped.