I drempt about the coli last night

Sugar

Banned
Daps
I had a dream I was back in high school and @Born2BKing was there tryna fight me cuz he thought I was tryna talk to his chick cuz I had "dapped" her Facebook status :what:

I woke up the next morning like "Since when did you dap Facebook posts?? :why:"

Last edited by a moderator:

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast

:lupe:

cents monday tho :wow:

:wow2:

Wtf is drempt? And no. What kind of shyt is that to dream about a website?
wtf @ "brake"...

And wtf? The posts had pics of the posters or do you mean it was like a coli meetup?

i dont really remember. but we were all in a park? or maybe a hotel, there were a grip of people i just cant remember except those 2 cuz gator was fukkin hilarious and meth kept playing kendrick and someone else was :snoop:

everyones faces were smilies. very trippy dream.

edit: @blackslash was there! he actually woke me up, he turned around and his face was :huhldup:

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
I can't ever remember my dreams :bryan:
Only time I dream is when I quit smoking for a while, for some reason it cancels my dreaming out :dwillhuh:

-The cops raided my friend's house and were chasing us throughout town circa GTA.
-I went to go visit my ex in a prison, then zombies over-ran the place and killed my mother :what:

Oh yea I had a dream me and @Monsieur. Fox @Serb were kickin it with hipster hoes and juggin thru the city. Oh wait :ohhh:

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only time I dream is when I quit smoking for a while, for some reason it cancels my dreaming out :dwillhuh:

-The cops raided my friend's house and were chasing us throughout town circa GTA.
-I went to go visit my ex in a prison, then zombies over-ran the place and killed my mother :what:

Oh yea I had a dream me and @Monsieur. Fox @Serb were kickin it with hipster hoes and juggin thru the city. Oh wait :ohhh:
Lmaooooo that dream about your mom and the zombies>>>>>>>

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast

i been on a t-break since monday its what causing these. i just drempt that i fought @illadope last night. swear to god. this shyt is starting to really trip me out :dwillhuh: coli is subconsciously all over my mind :lupe:

illadope

きんが
Daps
i been on a t-break since monday its what causing these. i just drempt that i fought @illadope last night. swear to god. this shyt is starting to really trip me out :dwillhuh: coli is subconsciously all over my mind :lupe:

:what: why you dreaming bout me son