I drank a bottle of magnesium citrate and became a squirter šŸ˜­

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
I don't remember the last time I needed a laxative, but when I did Magnesium Citrate is the best laxative you can get, it cleans you out totally

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I don't remember the last time I needed a laxative, but when I did Magnesium Citrate is the best laxative you can get, it cleans you out totally
Imma fast today until Friday. Water only. I need a cleanse.

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
Imma fast today until Friday. Water only. I need a cleanse.

only water till Friday, I don't know how safe that is breh since it's only Monday, maybe you should check with your doc first, because you need some type of nutrients to get you through the day

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
only water till Friday, I don't know how safe that is breh since it's only Monday, maybe you should check with your doc first, because you need some type of nutrients to get you through the day
Iā€™ve done this before.

Fast and drink electrolyte water and take a menā€™s health one a day vitamin :myman:

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
Iā€™ve done this before.

Fast and drink electrolyte water and take a menā€™s health one a day vitamin :myman:

oh you drinking electrolyte water, I was gonna suggest at least Gatorade with it, I was gonna suggest Gatorade and Ensure just so you're getting some kind of nutrients so you don't pass out or no sh1t, but if you did this before I guess you should be good, everybody's body is different, good luck, but if you get light headed or something then eat something