I don’t understand xbox stans that cry over not getting JRPGs in 2022

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe they want to play SE jrpgs on their Xbox?
It’s a very small group that does. Otherwise there would be more of them on there. Only way they are going on Xbox is if they drop a bag to put them on game pass because xbots definitely ain’t buying them.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It’s a very small group that does. Otherwise there would be more of them on there. Only way they are going on Xbox is if they drop a bag to put them on game pass because xbots definitely ain’t buying them.

I'm sure that's the reason...

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
why wouldn't people want more games on their platform of choice?

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
wouldn’t mind that…tried playing the OG but it’s pretty outdated…the story had me intrigued tho

It was such a fire game for its time. Basically OG Mass effect type RPG but in ancient China and hand to hand combat. It’s definitely dated now but that shyt pure AAA flames back then. Story was crazy good :wow:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It was such a fire game for its time. Basically OG Mass effect type RPG but in ancient China and hand to hand combat. It’s definitely dated now but that shyt pure AAA flames back then. Story was crazy good :wow:

ya I think I played it off the strength of someone recommending it bcuz I was dying for a similar type game (story-wise) after playing ME: LE

*edit*

nah I’m wrong someone randomly mentioned it in a thread and said you can have 2 love interests in the game so I probably thought of mass effect and bought it lmao