I don’t understand xbox stans that cry over not getting JRPGs in 2022

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Like, I don’t understand why you would go out and buy a console never known for getting JRPGS or a lot of Japanese games 20 years of not getting anything? :gucci:

They’re blowing bot gaskets over Tactics Ogre

FromStLouis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.
I have to agree with you on this one. I'm tired of hearing the whining and crying over Square Enix. It's why I really hope Sony buys them and Xbox can hopefully focus on reviving IP's like Lost Odyssey and creating their own JRPG's.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Either get a PC or PS5 if you want to enjoy JRPG's and don't want to deal with this bullshyt. I don't think Microsoft would ever get an exclusive JRPG from any third party developer unless they make it on there own and they put it on PC.

It is what it is time to move on.:yeshrug:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Either get a PC or PS5 if you want to enjoy JRPG's and don't want to deal with this bullshyt. I don't think Microsoft would ever get an exclusive JRPG from any third party developer unless they make it on there own and they put it on PC.

It is what it is time to move on.:yeshrug:

I’ve literally bought playstation 1 through playstation 4 for the sole reason of not wanting to miss JRPG games, for the ones i do miss I have a Nintendo.

It’s like getting a console and crying about why you never get the new Strategy war games

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’ve literally bought playstation 1 through playstation 4 for the sole reason of not wanting to miss JRPG games, for the ones i do miss I have a Nintendo.

It’s like getting a console and crying about why you never get the new Strategy war games
Same Although I have been playing mostly JRPG's on PC now since you play almost every single one released on there along with the missing Nintendo one's. Right now i'm playing Xenoblade 3 Chronicles on PC since it has all the mods on there to make it look way better than switch. Also they have 60 fps mod for the game as well.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Same Although I have been playing mostly JRPG's on PC now since you play almost every single one released on there along with the missing Nintendo one's. Right now i'm playing Xenoblade 3 Chronicles on PC since it has all the mods on there to make it look way better than switch. Also they have 60 fps mod for the game as well.

Absolutely wild. Such a great game held back by 2014 hardware

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
To be fair some of those games are not on PlayStation either. Square has been killing it lately absolutely loved Triangle strategy.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
To be fair some of those games are not on PlayStation either. Square has been killing it lately absolutely loved Triangle strategy.

Yeah, they pretty much give all their new AA exclusives to Nintendo and AAA exclusives to Sony, sometimes they throw xbox a multiplat bone, but i suspect they are going out of their way to pay for them

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Xbox stans don’t buy JRPG’s, point blank. Which is a shame cause the 360 had Lost Odyssey, a better Final Fantasy game than whatever FF game Square has made in a decade.