I don't trust anybody with an American flag anywhere

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
awesome story guy. Go about your day, live your life, mind your business.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
superbandera2-haiti_hw.gif

What flag you rep is the least of my worries. That goes to everyone in this thread. Actions speak louder than flapping flags.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Thread is bullshyt until y'all state where y'all from. Furthermore, i BET NOT see y'all rocking no flag of a country the white man created. That includes the entire Caribbean, south and central America, and Africa.

:rudy:
Nah, boo> This shyt was earned. Not given. And we still paying for it...

83107034-haiti-flag-painted-on-background-texture-gray-concrete-with-wooden-floor.jpg

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
You know you're in :mjpls: territory when you start seeing the flag nonstop. Whites who live in blk communities steady having it. Like cacs say virtue signaling, hoisting up that beacon.

Yep....

American flag or Blue Lives Matter Flag supporters are automatically enemy agents, c00n or cac....

Old head military breh hit me with :mjpls:
while at the gas station....

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
:whoa: I would never disrespect the Haitian ancestors who fought. I just finished saying (in the spin off thread based on this one :comeon:) they went tf in.

Shouts out to them historically. :salute:

Stop back pedaling. You said what you said, and going back and excluding one country from your list isn’t going to change it.

@alexander. @Nicole0416 come get ya peoples, bruhs :snoop:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Stop back pedaling. You said what you said, and going back and excluding one country from your list isn’t going to change it.

@alexander. @Nicole0416 come get ya peoples, bruhs :snoop:
:mjtf: The existence of Haiti doesn't discount all the rest of the new world, and Africa. Stop trynna hitch on their bandwagon. Fight your own fight.

TDUBB

All Star
Daps
I’ve seen American flags hung everywhere in Orange County homes. And it’s all old white people, sitting in front of there lawns waiting to die.

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
:mjtf: The existence of Haiti doesn't discount all the rest of the new world, and Africa. Stop trynna hitch on their bandwagon. Fight your own fight.

Blacks who don’t rep the American flag shouldn’t rep the flag of their home country either, according to you, and the best deflection you could come up with is

“bubububut haiti is different :mjcry:

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
I’ve seen American flags hung everywhere in Orange County homes. And it’s all old white people, sitting in front of there lawns waiting to die.

Look closer next time you ride by.. you’ll see @HarlemHottie and @alexander. too :mjlol:

Talking about, “Bububut ma daddy and ma gurndaddy died under dat flag and I’m c00ntastically proud of dat! :mjcry:

:laff:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Look closer next time you ride by.. you’ll see @HarlemHottie and @alexander. too :mjlol:

Talking about, “Bububut ma daddy and ma gurndaddy died under dat flag and I’m c00ntastically proud of dat! :mjcry:

:laff:
I'll be wearing an American flag shirt and/or an outfit in coordinating colors, as usual, at the African American day parade in September. Come check me. :unimpressed: