I don't think my childhood ever recovered from TMNT 3

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
I remember going to the cinema with my moms to watch it. Knew very little about it. But along with Burton's Batman films, the first two TMNT jawns owned my childhood.

I was not prepared for this shyt, brehs :what:

The whole way through I was like WHERE THE fukk IS SHREDDER?

Or any of the classic villains.

Boring setting, corny humour that made the second film seem hardcore and even as a snot nosed retard kid I could see this shyt was garbage ass film making.

Plus the shyt seemed so much cheaper. Just da fukk xinfinity

Mindboggling trash film :mindblown::beli:

Ashtrey

Superstar
Daps
I liked all 3 as a youngster :salute:

now I can only stomach the first 1 which is still classic.

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
Ok, just exactly like Batman & Robin..I have waited so long to watch this. Saw Batman & Robin back in February for the 1st Time from Start to Finish and could officially agree with the world that it was Trash so I guess I'll have to do the same with this TMNT 3.:manny: The Funny Thing is that I actually have this Movie in a 4 Pack Collection of TMNT :lolbron: but I haven't watched anything past the 1st 2 Movies because they were my Favorites and everybody was telling me to keep it at that.:russ:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Ok, just exactly like Batman & Robin..I have waited so long to watch this. Saw Batman & Robin back in February for the 1st Time from Start to Finish and could officially agree with the world that it was Trash so I guess I'll have to do the same with this TMNT 3.:manny: The Funny Thing is that I actually have this Movie in a 4 Pack Collection of TMNT :lolbron: but I haven't watched anything past the 1st 2 Movies because they were my Favorites and everybody was telling me to keep it at that.:russ:

TMNT is kinda dope to me. Animation or no animation, it's a good flick and definitely better than the 3rd and might be better than the 2nd:sas2:

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
The 1st and 2nd just go so Perfectly Together for some reason. I can't Imagine 1 without the other, TMNT 3 must have been some real Bullshyt to have the World mad at it. Time Traveling works well with X-Men, not with Turtles. Check.:heh:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
The 1st and 2nd just go so Perfectly Together for some reason. I can't Imagine 1 without the other, TMNT 3 must have been some real Bullshyt to have the World mad at it. Time Traveling works well with X-Men, not with Turtles. Check.:heh:

It's not that it doesn't work well, it's the fact that they take the goofiness and turn it up to 10. In the 2nd, they found a way to balance the goofiness out, to a degree. In this one, they didn't even try, they just went straight goofy and the movie didn't have as much money put in it either and you can see that in their suits