i dont remember needin all the school supplies kids need today

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
I peeped this on my lil girls school supplies list. shyt even had a bundle of copy paper on it.

Seems school districts are starting to try and cut cost by having the parents supply as much as the supplies the entire class will need as possible so they don't have to spend money on it.

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
I took my son to get his KG supplies, and this Lil nikkas official school supply list had a $100 chic fil a gift card. :stopitslime:

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Mannn. My girl put me on game. Only the suckers do the whole list. Once the teacher gets the stuff in she is using it for the whole class. That means the kids who did not bring in everything. . they are eating off of your supplies.

Thats why they dont want you to label the stuff with your kids name. In about a month when your kid asks you for some more pencils and you look like

:childplease:

Where is the 50 pack I bought you? Mrs. Applebottom took them will be the answer. So that means lil Latavia and Jayquan are not only getting free lunches. They are :eat: off you too.

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
i gotta buy mad dry eraser boards.. damn enuff crayons to color all the flags in the world.. shyt CRAY!!! :mindblown:

for the love of dat Private School teachin :obama:

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
Mannn. My girl put me on game. Only the suckers do the whole list. Once the teacher gets the stuff in she is using it for the whole class. That means the kids who did not bring in everything. . they are eating off of your supplies.

Thats why they dont want you to label the stuff with your kids name. In about a month when your kid asks you for some more pencils and you look like

:childplease:

Where is the 50 pack I bought you? Mrs. Applebottom took them will be the answer. So that means lil Latavia and Jayquan are not only getting free lunches. They are :eat: off you too.

FACT!.. my ex :to: used to be a teachers aid.. an she put me up on all that supply game too

Petite & Feisty

Sophisticated Ignorance
Daps
I live in a dope school district! The only thing I need to provide is a book bag. I do buy crayons and markers and stuff for home use but that stuff is mad cheap with the back to school sales like a box of crayons is 15 cents etc. How the eff do you spend $120 on supplies did you not shop the sales?

ThaBoyBam

You don't respect your jaw!
Daps
My mom gave a list of shyt for my younger sibling about to start college, At the top of the list.....a macbook pro :wow:

I said that nikka better take his ass to the computer lab. Wasn't nobody worried about my computer needs when I left. fukk that :shaq2:

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
man and they want the name brand stuff too. crayola broad tip markers. what happened to buying the knock off crayola brand

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The thing is they make you get a bunch of stuff and keep it as a stockpile for kids whose parents won't buy their kid supplies. So 9/10 your shyt will be shared with others in the class.