I don't make turkey sandwiches ni**a

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
That nikka had to be drunk. Because he was making sandwiches. I just think he got tight because homie was gay or whateva.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
The funniest shyt about this video is how after the little gay dude walks to the other side of the store he's already getting into it with somebody else.

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
The funniest shyt about this video is how after the little gay dude walks to the other side of the store he's already getting into it with somebody else.

I think nikkas was starting shyt with him because how he was.. If that was a regular nikka none of this shyt would of happen.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD

:russ: very underrated part. I tell people to "stay on the bus" all the time (ny goto phrase when somebody does something weird, wacky, goofy, or gay). Idk if its NY slang but nikkas be thinking I made it up. :youngsabo:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Yea y'all right. The thing that gets me is he originally was cool with making the sandwich till faggyboy startd getting all aggressive and sounding demanding and shyt, then I think it dawned on duke dat a lil queen ass nikka was ordering him around which is what got him "tight".

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would bet my life savings that the sandwich making nikka still lives with "moms"...

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Yea y'all right. The thing that gets me is he originally was cool with making the sandwich till faggyboy startd getting all aggressive and sounding demanding and shyt, then I think it dawned on duke dat a lil queen ass nikka was ordering him around which is what got him "tight".

Yeah he wasn't even done with the first sandwich and here this little fakkit come barking orders :rudy: I would be tight too.