I don’t like how social media has made black women the face of side chicks. I hate it.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ima send this to my homegirl who currently is someone side chick

I’m prob gone get cursed n blocked for a few days but :manny: lol

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
It’s funny, I just came across this tweet:

She deleted it but I took a screenshot:

IMG-2662.jpg

:francis:

And this was a response to that.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
You see the same jokes and trolls from white chicks. Bigger issue to me is the real life outcomes. White women getting married at a significantly higher clip, having fewer out of wedlock children, and generally have more stable homes (two parents). So yea while they both joke about side chicks or post the hand of their man on Valentines instead of a face pic...only one group is in near complete chaos when it comes to relationships and children.

Daps
White women diversify their heauxing. Some smash anything with a pulse. Some go for short/dark brehs, some are cleat chasers, some chase money, tall guys etc.

White women are less likely to be a side chick because they only share the tippy top men. Otherwise they looking for a solo fukk buddy. Sistas are willing to share a 6ft/6 figs nikka with a nice smile and a big :dame:. Sistas will share a Top 30% nikka. White broads will share a Top 5% nikka but not some above average Top 30% Kody.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
You see the same jokes and trolls from white chicks. Bigger issue to me is the real life outcomes. White women getting married at a significantly higher clip, having fewer out of wedlock children, and generally have more stable homes (two parents). So yea while they both joke about side chicks or post the hand of their man on Valentines instead of a face pic...only one group is in near complete chaos when it comes to relationships and children.
Is there a “toxic relationship” page for cacs like this one? I haven’t seen it.

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
We blaming society?
:comeon:
Yeah what does society have to do with this? All of these women have been giving this info willingly lol. They can't help themselves. But it has opened a lot of brehs to how grimey the game is

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
White women diversify their heauxing. Some smash anything with a pulse. Some go for short/dark brehs, some are cleat chasers, some chase money, tall guys etc.

White women are less likely to be a side chick because they only share the tippy top men. Otherwise they looking for a solo fukk buddy. Sistas are willing to share a 6ft/6 figs nikka with a nice smile and a big :dame:. Sistas will share a Top 30% nikka. White broads will share a Top 5% nikka but not some above average Top 30% Kody.
This bullsh't :mjlol: